What do you think of my body type #2?

So I've asked this question previously and people ask for pics - so I decided to take a huge step and show you how I actually look!
As I told you on my previous post, I'm feeling very insecure and I'd like to know what's wrong with my body. My ex always made mean comments about my appearance, and now I wonder if guys will ever find me attractive.
Please try to understand that I'm not fishing for compliments but trying to understand myself better - and get over my insecurities too. Here's the other question for more info:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1493662-guys-what-would-you-think-of-my-body-type
And here's how I look like:

What do you think of my body type #2?
Thank you all for checking my question and being honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good! Your ex was just trying to use control and intimidation methods on you. He wanted to make you feel like you couldn't be with anyone else.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm a guy and your body is a requirement for any potential girlfriends.

9/10.

• You look very attractive no need to worry about your body shape. Your ex is an idiot and you will soon a find somebody who treats you with the respect you deserve.

• I can't really see anything wrong with your body.

• Looking good!

• you're overall pretty good. since you're trying to better understand yourself, you can work on your legs i suppose. you're pretty fit but i think you'll bring more boys to the yard with some squats/leg workouts

• Just stopping by to say I followed your advice and I think they're already looking a bit better! thanks!

• Its alright I cannot see it that well

• You're body looks great. no need to be insecure :)

• Its kinda dark, but based off of what i can see, you look fine.

• My room doesn't have super good lightening and now that it's daylight I don't know how to post other pics on "update" thing... but thanks!

• well your ex was an idiot because you have an amazing body.

• Its alright.. Good..

• I don't see your face much and your pics is all kinds of poses
    I rate you 5 not too bad but so so ,...

• it was just about my body really but thanks for the honesty though!

• In all honesty, I think your body looks pretty damn good as it is.

• it is normal

• I honestly don't have a bad thing to say, It;s great. 9/10

• Ummmm hot as ten hot things!!

• (0o0) Your body is gorgeous, I don't see how you could make a negative comment without it being total bullshit. Your Ex is just a total asshole. With that body you could be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition or Victoria's Secret. I can tell you with complete certainty you made every male who viewed this question sprung.

• It looks good, but I do not how good it is since the photos are not clear and are too close.

Regarding number 2, I do not why but I just feel you are a little bit too muscular, may be it is caused by the light.

• Wow, gorgeous! Very nice body, sexy!

• Those photos are pretty much useless

• I love your body, you look amazing ;)
    Tell me what you think of mine

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1868781-what-do-you-think-of-my-body-from-1-10

• hot!!

• Thanks! But don't let your ex tell you differently. I totally find you attractive and would chat with you at first glance. You should be happy with the body you have, and feel completely secure with it.

• Looking good!

• 1|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like it!

• y on earth would u feel insecure about a bod like that? :O

• your body is perfectly fine so ignore the douche :)

• It looks great! Your ex is crazy. Any guy would be lucky :)

• Your really pretty! Don't listen to your stupid ex!

• Wow thanks a lot! and you're gorgeous!!

• Aww thanks! You are too! Don't worry, you're going to find the right guy someday who is going to love you for just the way you are!

• From what I can tell (sometimes cameras can kinda not show how it would be in person) you have a very tone, slim, and pretty figure. Very proportionate.

• I think you look really nice! I think a lot of people would like to have a body like that! Dont listen to what your ex said! He sounds like a jerk!

• Ok body. I just don't like your behind. Too small

• Too small? People say it's too big! That's actually a huge compliment someone actually thinks that lol thanks xD

• Lol don't worry mine is small too. Good body overall :)