Dying my hair dark brown?

So I'm wondering if dying my hair dark brown is a go or no. I have ivory almost pale skin and natural blonde hair and I have greenish/blue eyes. I've always wanted to dye my hair brown and I finally am this weekend. I'm going to do a level 3 brown but is this too dark? Will it look okay with my skin tone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine!

What Guys Said 5

• I think dark hair with pale skin is a great look. Go for it!

• I don't know... some girls will look okay and some girls won't. I prefer natural color.

• Any shade of brown is better than blonde. But i think level 6 or 7 would look better, especially with your bright eyes :)

• That sounds lovely o me I love dark hair :)

• Follow me so I can see your skin tone and I'll tell you

What Girls Said 4

• are your eyebrows light? If so, when you die your hair dark brown, people could tell it's not natural because of the colour of your eyebrow. So if your eyebrow end up being dramatically lighter than your hair colour, perhaps you could use a bit of pencil to darken your eyebrows. I usually never do it unless it's necessary if my hair ends up being too dark or something. But either than that, I like it :) I think it may give you either an edgier or softer look based on your facial shape

• I have natural dark eyebrows

• it's usually easier for people to go dark than super light, so yeah you could try it, or maybe a slightly lighter brown for now if you're worried
    (easier going darker than lighter too)

• Go for it, it'll look good! I'm quite light-skinned and level 4 brown hair. It's just dye, it'll wash out if you don't like it. Have fun :)

• If your face is kind of oval with all the bones in it then let it be the way it is. and if your face is round or little big then brown hair will look great !! It will make your features note prominent.😃