Girls, How does a guy give his girlfriend a good opinion when they are lingerie shopping?

She keeps saying, "If I am going bra shopping, I'd actually prefer to have an opinion. Like I would want to know if I looked good in it. I would want his opinion on how it made my boobs look. Like does he think they need to be pushed up more, does he think they are too pushed up. Does he like the fabric or the design of the bra, does he like the color. I would want him to give me more feedback other than "oh that looks hot" ".

What do you want to hear from him?
What aspects do you need to know about the bra that men don't ever mention?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to know what exactly it is that you like. I do the same thing with my boyfriend but with my whole wardrobe. I really just want to know which he thinks is most flattering on me and what type of clothes he likes on girls. Think about how you like to see her boobs (pushed together, or do you want to see nipples, then use that to tell her what you want) Also think about what you want to feel when she is in her lingerie, I know my boyfriend really likes when I wear my silk shirt during sex because it feels very smooth or maybe you just like the lacy look. And as for color just think about what color turns you on, bright sexy red, or dark black, maybe you think she looks hot in white, tell her that.
    hope this helped.

• I LOVED your opinion it covered all the areas I was thinking about. His taste and her taste. I really liked the part about if it's flattering on her and what type of clothes. Most guys don't think about that stuff. So what would be the words he would use to describe "flattering" and "style"? Also what would you wear so he can see the nipples?

• That is very helpful.

How would I learn about compliments to her skin tone? How do I get away from liking just the colors I like and more to the ones she likes?

Anyone know where to find those kinds of bras?

• Well i think white and red and eve pink would look best on a nice tan person. Red and black would probably look best on a very pale person. All would probably look good on anyone with really dark skin. I'm not sure how you would go about liking the colors she likes, but maybe just ask her which color she prefers and just think about how you would feel when she wears that color (does it turn you on, or maybe you really just can't stand that one color, or maybe you can just make it work, compromise) I think you can find these at any online lingerie store, I shop amazon, and they have all kinds of fun stuff on there (all the bras i talked about). Also i have looked at sexyshoes. com, i have not ever bought anything from that site, but the have some pretty hot stuff but i think they are a bit pricey. those are really the only two sites i have looked at lingerie. I'm sure many actual lingerie stores have this stuff (I never been to one before tho).

What Girls Said 5

• Guys could check the straps and make sure they are too tight, although most straps are adjustable. The guy could check for the annoying back bulge. Guys could also point out how the cups look. I struggle with this because I'm in between cup sizes. Some C's are too small and it makes my boobs look like they are bulging out or I get under boob. And some D's are too big and I feel like I don't quite fill the cup out enough. The importance of filling out the cup is so you won't look like you have extra bunched fabric when you put on a top.. Also filling out the cup part leaves less chance that you would have slippage and insures that your breasts look perky instead of saggy.

• Basically what you said in the question :) haha. Don't just say the same thing for every bra. If you like one more than another don't be afraid to say that. Mention specific colors you like, if you like lace, push up, etc .

• ... too easy.
    HE happily selects all of the items he likes :)
    "I" SEE his reaction in the change room as I am trying them on.

• But what do you have to do to make sure he gets things that also work for you? Dont' you have to make sure it fits in different areas? what are those areas?

• I didn't think they allowed guys in the changing rooms at places like those?

• Its never been a problem for me or my dates.
      ie: The sales staff are usually too shocked or embarrassed to ever say anything.
      Others are super cruisey and just smile and laugh.

• I want him to actually give an opinion, not just say "that's nice" to everything I show him.

• You have your answer in the quote... Just answer those questions she stated.