Do you think a tongue piercing would suit me?

Based off of my photo. :P

lol I'm not getting one I'm just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably. But I find them to be pretty pointless. Unless you plan on keeping your mouth open all the time, it's not like anyone will see it. Plus it'll mostly likely get in the way of eating and will probably hurt like a bitch if accidentally pulled.

• Not everyone gets piercings just so they're seen by other people.
      It takes getting used to but they don't get in the way and if it's healed, it doesn't hurt if it's pulled. Just sayin'.

What Guys Said 8

• I think it would but no matter how well they might suit someone I still don't like those piercings. The tongue just doesn't look like a correct place to put piercings into.

• Yeah I think it will work

• Had a piercing on my tongue several years ago. You're young but don't see why it would look bad on you. Mess with the enamel on the back of your teeth though... my hole hasn't closed and it's been years... I no longer put one in.

• Yeah I think it would.

• hmmm... u know what, i think it will

• you'd look good.
    but are you really young.

• I hate piercings anywhere else but on the bottom of girl's ears.

• they'll suit anyone. but it looks trashy.

What Girls Said 7

• I think so ! If you want it.

• i guess, maybe. i'm kind of neutral about tongue rings. i don't really like them and i would never get one. i just feel like they don't do anything for your looks or whatever. it wouldn't look too bad on you i don't think.

• yeah it COULD suit you, but im always scared for people who have them... like i just have a mental flash of it ripping out lol

• Considering the fact that you're 15. No.
    wait till you're older.

• I suppose it would suit you

• Yea i guess

• Sure, its on the inside of your mouth though so I dont think it really matters