Girls, Ladies please tell me, how ugly am I?

Yes you read that right I want you to tell me how UGLY I am. I'm not looking
for sympathy just the truth. And please no games like your not ugly etc.

• Yes you are ugly
    29% (6)
  • Your extremely ugly
    19% (4)
  • I find you repulsive
    5% (1)
  • I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth.
    33% (7)
  • Go dig a hole and die you worthless POS
    14% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If I were to ask how good looking you think I am, I get called Ugly? So I ask how ugly I am I'm a liar?
So far D is winning. Come on ladies tell me how you really feel.

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• so sick of this kind of attitude. honestly, like iv seen u around for SO long switching from one damn account to the other, asking nOTHING but this kind of question, then if ANYONE tells u anything positive, u immediately shut them down and insist with ur fucking negative mindset.

if u create a poll with 6 options dedicated to ugliness, I'm not going to vote and encourage ur own sick beliefs about urself. and now that iv also read @commiedearest 's opinion, u CLEARLY aren't the nicest individual.

when u finally decide to fix up ur attitude and respect some women, then come back and talk to us. I'm over it.

• Don't like what I say don't fucking answer its that simple. I don't care what you think I asked a question.

• i believe I'm entitled to answer. LOL if u didn't care about what any thought then u wouldn't ask -.-
      ANYWAY for everyone who can see through ur negativity, they'd understand why it's so irritating.
      bye.

• And yet you keep coming back for more.

• Not looking for sympathy, insists on being called ugly..
    hm. I'm curious what you are looking for then, by asking such a question?

• The truth. I don't want sympathy because I know if any female on here saw me, in person I'd be ignored anyways. This way its easier to hear the truth.

• hahahahh really? Awe. It's okay to admit that not only do your arguments make zero sense, but you're also an ignorant pig to boot.

• And your a dumb bitch who keeps coming back.

• Hard to tell. Your picture is at a weird angle and doesn't show all of your face. I wouldn't say there's anything particularly unattractive about you. From what I can see, you look pretty average. Probably overweight, and losing weight generally makes people more attractive to a wider range of people (personally, I'm open to dating overweight guys, but I recognize that not everyone is).

You have nice lips, a good nose. Your eyes are kind of neutral for me (they don't look bad, but they don't jump out as amazing either). You have clear skin. Your facial hair looks alright (from what I can see). Your eyebrows look like standard man eyebrows. Can't tell if I like your hair, because it's not completely showing.

• No u r not ugly but u do have problems.

• Just tell me the truth like I said I'm sick of hearing I'm not ugly when its all lies.

• Oh there u go, i found ur problem, u are blind right? Lol just stop it. This would be the last message i will send u about this issue. 1 u are not ugly 2 you need to stop focusing on other people n 3 know that negativity rots n destroys, no matter the situation u gotta be strong. What u think that is just u? No, we all go through bs so stop crying n do sum about it. Change that personality. The end.

• Fine don't want to be honest with me okay, just remember you have to sleep with your lies.

• We all have our own definition of ugly. To me you aren't ugly but your lack of confidence and low self esteem makes you "ugly"

• Other than your rude messages to tell me I have "nice breasts" Now that you put up your pic I recognize you. You're a lot uglier on the inside than you are on the out. I'll let you decide what that means.

• Are you serious?

• Omg... I'm so embarrassed... I didn't have to?

• I told you I was bad at compliments. And if you hate me why are you still responding?

• Why do you want to be called ugly? and why do you think your ugly? & why does this matter, looks aren't everything... im pretty sure your an awesome guy, you look the way you feel and if you feel ugly then thats why you think your ugly.. i dont judge anyone on there appearance only... i judge someone overall... its within that matters most... if you feel you need to change your appearance go for it build your confidence... but most of all be yourself everyones attractive in there own way love who you are then you wouldn't feel so ugly cause your not!

• I want the truth non of these I'm not ugly responses I know its all lies. I was born ugly I'll die ugly, and of course looks matter and are everything, You wouldn't date an ugly guy no matter how good his personality is.

• Personality out shines looks to be honest i rather date someone less attractive with a great personality then a attractive guy with a bad personality &once again looks aren't everything... its shallow to think that way

• I wish I could believe that.

• This question isn't fair. I'm not calling you ugly.

• Who asks a question to lower their self-esteem? You should be asking how attractive am I... Not to mention you obviously already have the answer you wanted to hear.

• is this like some weird fetish?

• Do you have a fetish of being ridiculed or something?

• Would it matter?

• Yes it would matter just tell me how ugly I am, and no its your personality that's ugly BS.

• This types of questions bores me... yawn...

• Then why do you answer them? We all can't be the good looking guys you date, Sorry to disappoint you

• You have the ugliest perception of oneself I've known so far. And because of that I voted D. Happy?

• What's the point of this? this doesn't help you in any way possible.

• The point was to see how many girls lie to me. I'm just tired of hearing how non ugly I am when its not true.