How much weight should I lose?

I am a tall girl. (17m) i was really overweight two years ago ( i was about 88 kg). Then i lost a lot of weight and i was 58 kg which is really low for my height. Then in 1 year i started to gain a lot of weight. Now i am 76.5 kg. I know i should lose weight but i am not sure how much. I actually have a flat stomach (yeaah!! :) ) but i have love handles. I hate them they make me unattractive. I have really thick thighs and butt. I have 36D bra size. My boyfriend really adores my body but i am not confident to wear a short. Do you think i am overweight? How many kg should i lose?
Ps: i do sports. I am a basketball player so i already exersize.

I AM 179 cm i couldnt write SORRY!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• According to BMI your ideal range is between 64 and 80 kg, but since you sport a lot you will have a muscle mass that contributes too, so 64 is definitely too low then. If you aim around 70 to 75, I think you are perfect

What Guys Said 5

• I live in the USA and go by feet yards and lbs pounds

• Okay then i am 5 feet and 10 inches. And 168 pounds

• 2.54x (# cm's) = (# inches) 25.4x (#mm's)=(# in inches)

• I got confused... it is (# centimeters divided by 2.54 equals inches) and (# millimeters divided by 25.4 equals inches) hope this helps in the future

• You could check you BMI score, but I think yours is fine. Of course BMI doesn't say it all, but as a general rule for weight, it works. Also, you say you exercise so I think you are doing fine. If you want to lose those love handles you could do specific exercises, just look up which ones.

• You sound hot. I like girls who are athletic and that usually means a little more mass.
    Accept yourself.

• I'd say lose another 10kg

• To get best answer. Please post your photo.

What Girls Said 2

• 17 as in 170 cm? Then 58 kg is okay. 76 kg is too much for 170 cm. I'm also 170 cm and weight about 60 kg and even I don't think I'm really skinny.

• I was already weirded out haha. Maybe you could cut it down to like 70 kg. Then you're quite skinny.

• I was thinking the same thing :))). Thank you i will be 70 kg i hope ahahah :)

• I don't know, sounds like you do slot of healthy things and are active. Maybe change the food you eat or amount. But like the equilvalent of 10 pounds would basically get rid of the love handles and 15 would thin out your legs some. by the way you have to realise that your legs will always be on the bigger side do to the fact that you play sports so you have larger muscles there.