Why do girls look like hell by their mid 20s? Esp white girls?

It seems age catches up to them really fast... is it because of their poor lifestyle or just genetics? Most white girls start looking like hell pushing their mid 20s. Too much partying, eating like crap and taking their health for granted?

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif LOL Most have been used and abused by that age simple as that (You're probably trolling but there is some truth to it. judging from my old friends alone who're 19-22 yet look 35 if not older already because of the smoking, drinking, partying I'm guessing)... unless they don't do those said things

• Hell most of them have around 2-3 kids by those ages also = body going to hell LOL

• Yeah many of us don't do those things.

• @musicbrain5 LOL You should know by now that I like to generalize a lot and like you said most of y'all don't do those things. But a large percentage of the girl that I know IRL do though which is sad because they're already looking so old and saggy with nasty skin LOL SMH.

On another note, Ubermonk commented on my opinion #Swoon x55 <3 <3

What Girls Said 19

• Go eat a big bag of hairy dicks.

• "Too much partying, eating like crap and taking their health for granted?"

Actually, black and Hispanic women are more likely to be obese, have diabetes, and consume more fast food. But there's more to that story.

Secondly, I think that white women in their 20s look like women in their 20s.

But I will admit that whites don't age as well as darker skinned people. This is because
    a) lighter skin is thinner
    b) wrinkles and age spots are often caused by sun damage. Less melanin you have, more susceptible to sun damage you are.

• by the way I hardly look 15 and I'll be 19 soon. I'm gonna say that at 25 I won't even look old enough to drink.

• I'm in my mid 20's I don't think I look like hell actually I think I look pretty good. I think that if they look like hell it probably is a bad case of I partied too much did so much drugs and smoked so many cigarets you can see smoke coming from my ears. But that's pretty annoying you'd generalize white girls Into this category.

• gosh this is so rude lol. but anyway, #generalisation95

• Bullshit. You suck at trolling so don't even try

• it's the marijuana, partying, booze and lack of sleep

• More like a fack in da butt 👌🏼

• These are all factors which age you but I don't know many girls our age who drink that much. I see it more with older women. I also don't see many "aged" women our age either. This asker is probably a troll.

• I ain't even mad.

• My father isn't American, he didn't age well at all.
    My mother is and she's still beautiful.

• And what about those of us who don't live a bad lifestyle like that?

• You tell me. Do you end up being hot as fuk? White girls that are past 25 and still look fresh are rare.

• I don't know, I've never been hot looking. What about girls of other races? I don't imagine they stay looking super hot forever. Nobody does because we all get old. Even men.

• I will cry myself to sleep tonight on my horribly aged face 😛

• (still. laughing. hysterically)

• Do we? What the hell... Lol.

• based on your DP I think you're Indian, the guy is only talking about white women.

• It depends on the genes, not all girls are like that.

• Damn, so i'm on the downward slope already... Face palm!!

• Wow I'm shocked at this post!

• White women don't age well

• Am I the only one who doesn't find this that offensive? Maybe because I can't take this question seriously 😂

• My intention was not to be offensive anyways

• White people age like milk.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1493365-how-old-do-you-think-each-of-these-girls-are

If you haven't commented here already, I'd really like your opinion!

What Guys Said 23

• Woah, that's a big blanket statement ya got there!
    Anyone that neglects their body will age in direct correlation with malnourishment and unprotected environmental exposure to toxins, the sun, etc...

To say that all or most Caucasian women age poorly, is simply not true. What do you think looks good? In general, symmetry (born with it or had alterations), genetics, nutrition and environment are the cofactors of aging...
    Personally, I prefer a woman to be around 30-40 because facial fat has been more evenly distributed, slight thinning of the facial skin allows a more defined cheekbone and jaw line... Basically, what you say "looks like hell", might be sexy as hell to other people.

Even heavy girls that carry their weight evenly and exude confidence are beautiful... Just not in the modern day- traditional sense of the word.

Also, the reality of aging is this... Everyone has to do it and everyone appears to grow older even if genetics give a few more years of the youthful features we all cling to.

Anyway, my point is this... If you believe blanket statements are ever appropriate, you're wrong. Those simple statements are loaded with racism, sexism, ignorance, stupidity and ego, to name is few)... You're clearly not a stupid person, so you know this statement was just thrown out there to hurt people and make you feel better through someone else's misery... That's selfish... That's wrong... You're better than that, because you're not a fool.

• He must not like white MILFs

• how long do I have to wait until I become blind like you? I see wrinkles on girls who are even in their early 20s. OH HOW WRONG MY EYES MUST BE!

• Maybe you're seeing things... Sorry man, you'll get no concessions here... Girls come in "pretty" at every age...
      It's not being blind, it's simply NOT behaving like a douchebag... I wonder what women thinkbwhejbthey look at you and how you would feel if they were honest... Maybe they were and that's why you're lashing out.. Whatever the case, you're wrong... Time to analyze your thought processes and reason yourself out of being ageist!

• The asker isn't entirely wrong. Compared to others, white people or light skinned people in general age faster then those of a darker complexion. The lighter your skin is, the thinner your skin is and the less melanin you have. Melanin is the pigment that gives the body its color and it act as the body's natural sunscreen. The less melanin someone has the more exposed he/she is to the Sun's UV rays which does a lot of damage to the DNA within the skin. That's why you see more light skinned people walking into doctors office requesting botox injection, anti-wrinkle creams and facelifts procedures then people of a darker complexion.

However, lacking melanin is only one of the contributors to premature aging: a bad diet, smoking, excessive sun exposure, stress, illnesses, bad genetics, lack of sleep, not being physically active, wearing excessive makeup and etc can all lead to premature aging.

• I have no idea what you're talking about. An overwhelming majority of girls in their 20's (even late 20's) look young and not "aged" at all. From my experience, men age worse than women in general.

And if you want to talk about partying, eating like crap, health, etc, uh, you need to meet older women. Most of the women I know who eat junk food, or live an unhealthy lifestyle are in their 30's and 40's (mid-life crisis excuse.)

Is this a troll question? I suspect as such.

• They dont
    ,,,,,,

• I'm anticipating that @BarbaraP @GirlsEatGirls @linkywinky @XNicholeMariex3 @chick180 and @lumos will be aging graciously.

@BelleGirl21 sure did.

• Belle is beautiful xx

• Thank youuuuuu my hottie stalker and @xnicholemariex3 😘

• @BelleGirl21 welcome <3

• Good troll, 6/10

• You need glasses because apparently you can't see women the way they really look.

• I don't need glasses to see their wrinkles at age 25.

• gr8 b8 m8. i r8 0/8

• 2|0
  • I would say something to your rude ass but i think @XNicholeMariex3 beat the hell out of anything I could ever say.

• Ohhh das not true!! You really rustin' my jimmes Anon!! You betta set off m8, or I swear on me mum I'll lay ya on yer arse !!

lol

• For some girls this is the case but for the vast majority of women it's not.

• I think poisoning themselves by partying all the time, not resting, cigarettes, and having no money because it went to those vices probably doesn't help.

• Mostly poor lifestyle. Some girls are born ugly but many can have a rocking body too.

I hear so many complain about various disabilities. Yeah, some have legitimate cases while others need to stop drinking coke and downing McDonald's.

• looks deteriorate. That's why white girls be getting that face lift and using over 1000's of chemicals on their skin.

• The mid 20s girls I see must be different from the ones you've been seeing haha

• take a look at gal gadot , you know the one who is gonna be wonder women, she is 30 and rethink about your question

• You see the part where it says "Most white girls"? Keyword, most!

• Because science

• I haven't noticed this.

• Tina Fey... lol

• Nah, what they start to do is grow up and wise up... they stop dating black guys then. Is this just a pissed off black guy who just found out it isn't HS anymore?

• Because once they've landed a 'proper' boyfriend, they start to let go.
    No need for hair, make-up, and dressing up, once they've hooked a guy.
    What you see is women as they look naturally.

It's pretty much the same thing with guys, except you rarely notice because they usually don't wear make-up.

• Simple.

Booze, tanning, lack of sleep, shitty diets, lack of exercise, negative attitudes, indifference or ambivalence to their appearance, bad fashion sense, neurotic tendencies.

• Booze, lack of sleep, lousy diets, laziness, ambivalence, and a bad fashion sense are NOT common factors with ANY girls in their 20's. This describes women in their 30's/40's.

Are you trolling with the asker?

• Do you even know any girls CincinnatiRedsfan?