Big belly a turn off?

Simple question, do you ladies find a pot belly on a man a turn off?

• I do not like anything but a flat/muscular belly on a man.
    30% (9)
  • I don't mind a little bit of a belly, nothing too huge though
    67% (20)
  • I don't mind a big belly on my man!
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A little bit of extra chub doesn't bother me, but a legit gut does. I've got a flat stomach myself so its not that hypocritical. Stomach fat is a pretty big turn off at a certain point.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on lifestyle!
    Men tend to store less fat then women so it would indicate that he eats A LOT and never works out. I like a man to have muscles, but not too bothered about a six pack! I would dislike if he was softer than I but I'm not here to judge, this is my personal preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • On this topic, weight isn't an issue for me. I'm not generally even going to give a guy who is 100+lbs overweight, because I don't agree with the lifestyle and we wouldn't get along.
    However, the guy I like has a small-medium beer belly, but it's big enough to form a O shape on his sides when he lies on his back (if that makes sense) and I love his stomach because its part of him. I do try to encourage healthy eating and less beer I take though, because I know he's not happy with it himself.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a bit of a belly, but He is very healthy and he lifts weight. I don't care, but if it's huge, then no, sorry. P

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe not turn off unless it's really big, but it's not a turn on either

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind a bit of belly, just don't look
    Like you are pregnant

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry I voted A. I like a guy that works out and takes care of his body.

0|1
    0|0
  • bellies are surely a turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind. It's not a turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • bellies are not good

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, I just don't find overweight guys attractive.

0|1
    0|0