BASED ON MY PROFILE PIC , WHAT IS EVERYBODY'S FIRST IMPRESSIONS?

I am the best at studies (in my school) . YEP ! I am a nerd xD But people tell me that i dont look like a one at all ( and i dont want 2) ... so what do u think?

Hey can i get some more opinions please?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• A young teenager bleh is my first thought.

• That you're trying to look like every single soccer player in Europe

• Lol the other commenter got it right you are trying way too hard to look cool. But you are a good lookin dude you just gotta tone down the rest man lol. Keep your face shaved cause right now it looks like peach fuzz and try a natural smile instead of... whatever that face is.

• yeah thanks but i really dont get it. Like why everybody is saying that i am trying to hard to look cool?

• Well you are 15 maybe you can't see it like we can. I will break it down as I see it.

1) mirror selfie
      2) the haircut (it looks like you put a lot of effort into making it that way, most guys don't try that hard to style their hair)
      3) Glittery phone case is too flashy (most guys do not try to make their phone look cool)
      4) Weird raised eyebrow expression instead of a natural smile

• oh ok lel :p

• The whole 'taking a photo with the phone in shot' and the haircut don't do you justice.

• Someone else said trying too hard, that's the same first impression I got.

• why so?

• the hair, the expression, the bling phone all ad up, no one thing on it's own does it.