Bra size? . Will it change?

I'm 14 years old, and my bra size is 85C. I am worried that if this is how they are at my age, they won't grow anymore and eventually swag. Is it normal to have C cup at my age? All my friends are like A cup or B cup. How will my beasts will change? Are they done growing?
Please, a serious advice needed.

80C**** not 85 sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• As you grow older it will change, either by genetics, exercising or weight loss/gain. Being a C cup at your age is fine though, don't stress over it :)

What Guys Said 7

• They'll keep growing a little bit but I think they should be mostly done. Anyway everyone develops at a different pace so it's perfectly normal to have a C cup at 14. Is that you in your profile pitcure? Just curious because she looks much closer to my age than 14 to me

• yup, that`s me

• You shouldn't sell yourself short. You're beautiful with makeup and even more gorgeous without it. Sorry if I'm creeping you out with all these compliments but if you were my age you'd literally be my idea of the perfect girl so I had to say it.

• wow this made my day

• 1|0
  • About two years after your period they will likely stop growing unless you gain weight or take a birth control pill.

• 85?

r u sure? o_O

• I didn't even know an 85 anything existed in cup size.

• hahaha thats not a bad thing that you are a C haha and yes females dont stop growing till 18 so they could grow more..

• as puberty goes on they will grow

What Girls Said 14

• 85? I'm guessing there's a typo there. Anyway, breasts change at different points in life. You're probably done for now unless you gain weight or become pregnant. I was a 34B as a teen. I am now a DDD. With each pregnancy, I went up one cup size. Usually, women lose their boobs when losing weight, but that doesn't happen to me. I would lose the baby weight, but keep the boobs. No, I never breast fed. I couldn't. So, that isn't the reason for them staying big. I do have friends who actually lost their boobs after having kids. A very good friend of mine was so mad when her boobs became smaller than before she got pregnant. It all just depends on your body.

• By the way, you don't want boobs that are too big. It's a lot on your back and hard to find great bras that still look good. I shop at cacique because everywhere else doesn't carry my cup size or they are ugly. The cost is driven up, of course.

• well i thought they will grow because my mom wears DD.

• My 16 year old daughter is a B cup and frustrated because they're small Bs. I had boobs way before she started to develop. My 10 year old daughter is the same size I was in 4th grade. I'm bigger than my mother or sister, but my dad's sister has bigger boobs too. I guess I get it from my dad's side. Your mom may also have not gotten into a DD until after she had kids. I don't know if she is overweight, but that also plays a role in some women too.

• since you're young and probably still growing and going through puberty, its very possible that they could grow more. it's hard to tell. a lot of it also has to do with genetics. does your mom, grandma, aunt, great grandma or other relatives have bigger boobs? that's a good sign lol. it's normal to have a C cup at your age. everyone is different.

• No, they are not done growing. They will continue to grow. Saggy boobs are very normal and you'd actually be surprised about how many women have them. You just need a good quality bra that fits well and keep getting your size checked/updated often.

• There's no way to know how big you will end up. I was a C cup at 14, and by the time I was 16, I was at the DD I am now.

• No babe they will keep growing, I bet by the time your 18 you'll have DD's

• Where do you live? I don't think that is a size here in the US.

• well genetics play a big part... kinda depends on your mom
    and no, you're 14 so you still grow :P

• Bigger boobs tend to sag more and almost every girls boobs sag. I'm glad I have small boobs.

• 80C... I am trying to convert but I don't know what Romania uses. I assume that you would be about a 36B in the US?

• Well, not being in the US, her breasts won't grow as much as they would for a girl in the States. They don't have hormones in the milk and meat there. Don't worry about your size, the important thing is that you find 1) the right size bra and 2) you dress to compliment your figure and not to ignore it. I see girls with large breasts wearing stretchy tops... it looks awful. There is a lot of information online to help you dress so that they look good in your clothing. Almost any size will look beautiful and have men clamouring for you, if you dress correctly.

• I'm 22 and my breast are seize 38 c. Everyone has a different seize of breast. I won't be worry about that. Not all our body are the same. Some girls have big breast and some has small

• You probably still have some more growing to do as you're young

• Yes, it will.

• It won't change a lot. but if u use ostogene/progesteron for birth control, they can grow more

• It's normal