Is it weird that someone accused me of using a fake picture?

I just took some screenshots from promotional videos for a failed show I almost got on so I'd have some pictures of myself from it and thought it looked good, and someone on a different site got all rude saying it was fake when it isn't. o0 I mean that's flattering/insulting at the same time I suppose.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its because it looks like its in a professional settings and is a still taken from a video which regular people dont really do. i dont think you should be offended or anything its natural to be suspicious about these types of things as they rarely are genuine.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry not really. Due to modern technology- most people instantly assume the photo is fake. But take that as a positive- as it means your own photo is insanely awsome Mr. Photogenic :) either way; people will always have some negativity (its part of their nature) so don't much thaught into it.

• That's funny they'd think that. It's just because most people don't have professional pictures up.

What Guys Said 0