Am I fat, thick or obese?

I'm looking for bikinis, so I kind of need to know my body type.

I have a pretty thin stomach and good calves. I'm just worried about my thighs etc.
Also would thick be considered a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• normal weight judgin by yer pic :)

• You're thick.

• Would that be a good thing?

• Looks alright to me definitely

• One piece for you.

• Clearly thick...

• I'd say average

• What's the difference between the three?

• Thick would be small stomach, and waist with a large butt and boobs. Fat would be large everything and obese a round pea shape?

• I believe I understand thick, but I'm not sure I can differentiate between fat and obese. Clarify/break them down more for me, please.

• slightly fat but also thick

• Do I have any specific spots to work on? And if so what excersizes?

• For instance, if you want to get stronger abs and to burn stomach fat, you should do sit-ups.

• Haha nah spot reducing doesn't work. Increasing lean muscle burns more calories in itself but you need cardio and a calorie defecit. Sit up won't burn stomach fat sadly :(

• Yes, you are obese

• Thank you for your opinion.

• Definitely not obese, neither fat. A bit thick which is great if you ask me. Looking really good

• fat. filler

• I speak the uncomfortable truth.

• Thank you for your opinion.

• it is not just my opinion, it is fact, some of the others are lying to you.

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn't even call you thick to be honest, you're in between normal size and thick to me, I like your shape.

And it's obvious that you're not overweight for your height or even close to "fat" so the guy or others calling you fat are just typical idiots on this site. It's ok to not like someones body type or have different standards but being rude and out right lying to someone because of that is just beyond stupid.

Please don't pay any mind to people like that, they have issues, just stay healthy and love yourself.

• You are fat. You could be thick but your body needs to be proportionate to be thick.
    You are okay except for your belly but you could lose that.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but it's the truth.. from my perspective...

I hate a small gut too, I hate it. Do more cardio and exercises that target the abs

• You look like you are average weight

• You look fine girl. :)

• It's kind of hard to do with out a pic or description.

• I think you look great! You are not fat at all, and you would look really good in a two piece bathing suit! But if you don't feel comfortable you can wear a one piece or a high waisted bikini, it's up to you.

• You are considered thick. It is a good thing, in the black community at least. Wear whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel confident.

• Just wear whatever the fudge you want to!

• I think your thick but not as in fat lol

• hard to tel from your pic but consider sarong for your thighs hun

• You thick guuuurrrrl!

• You are average.