Can someone please help?

Okay so I basically want to know if I'm pretty, I know beauty is only skin deep, but I need to know, so please be honest.
I often get told that I'm "hot" or "pretty" by guys and my friends. But lots of guys will say that I'm ugly and then laugh, I can't tell if they're joking.
My friends all say that I'm pretty but I can't believe, when I look in the mirror all I see is ugliness. when I'm around others I always feel like the ugly one. Guys flirt with my friends, but not me, they talk to me a lot but I don't think they flirt.
Can someone please tell me and help me? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• some guys will find u pretty... others even ugly

anyway i believe those guys who laugh r JEALOUS actually :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'll tell you but I can't without a pitcure of you.

• u r beautiful girl

What Girls Said 2

• I can't tell without a picture and also it's more of an opinion thing than a fact because some people will think you're pretty and some will think differently. But what you can do, as part of self confidence/self esteem, is you can make yourself believe it either way. Whether you make yourself believe you are or aren't. And if you got that down then you shouldn't be wondering. And if you convince yourself that you are and you work on that self stuff, then it won't matter what anyone says and nothing will hurt you or change it if anyone says anything different

• we can't see you so how would we know?