I made myself throw up yesterday, am I bulimic?

It was the first time, i thought about it befor, i feel no shame. Am I bulimic? Do I need help? I don't feel like it, but the internet tells me I do.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, that's what bulimia is

• Hmm well bulimia would be if it becomes a compulsive thing and a habbit but it might lead to it try not to do it

• No that's just the normal reaction to Taylor Swift music.

• My sister used to have that. It is a serious condition. She got hospitalized in the end. Seek help, see a therapist before you get really sick.

• Sounds like you're headed down that road. Seek help... It doesn't end well.

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds like the beginning of bulimia. Please don't do that, it ruins your teeth and the inside of your body whenever you throw up.

• If you're already reserching it yes, seek help. only once thusfar

• You're heading down a very seriously potentially lethal path. If you threw up to rid your body of the calories you have a problem. The fact that you don't feel shame implies you feel somewhat proud of what you did because you actually went through with what you've only thought about before. All people with those eating disorders wish they'd never started it, don't become one of those people.

• My mom was anorexic

• But I feel fat

• You shouldn't because you're not.

• Yes you are. The more vomit you do, your stomach acid deteriorates your teeth.