Could I go into modelling or is there no chance?

So I don't want to post any pictures but if you could give me your opinions, (good or bad) based on these measurements that would be awesome.

5'6 3/4
116Lbs
C Cup
36 - 25 - 36
BMI 18.3

To rephrase: I understand I am not very tall, I was thinking more along the lines of bikini or lingerie rather than fashion or victorias secret. Thanks :)
People: if you're just going to say "can't tell, sorry" don't bother commenting. You suck.

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife has had me watch enough America's Next Top Model to be able to judge a few things on what you have posted.
    Since I don't know what your face looks like, it could be the deal breaker or deal maker. I will guess you are an attractive young lady.
    You are a bit shorter than what the modeling (high fashion in particular) would want you to be. Your weight is good. From your measurements and cup size, I it reads like would make for an attractive hourglass figure - a definite plus for clothing models.
    Your breast size is a big bigger than many of the models I have watched on ANTM. In fact, most of them are VERY flat chested which I never quite figured out.
    As for your BMI, my own BMI is off the scale, so I don't know where yours falls in line with the model industry.
    One other thing - you are under 18 per your profile. Your measurements will most likely increase - particular cup size and hips. Again, this may be a bit too curvy (even though I think it would look good) for high fashion. However, there are many areas of the fashion industry that would probably like to take a look at you.
    Getting a portfolio together and throwing out the bait for nibbles is the only way you will know. Taking some modeling courses or instruction would be helpful too.
    My best to you in your endeavors. Keep a nice person behind those looks - that will be important for a lifetime.

What Guys Said 10

• 12|1
    • cool by me *shrugs* LOL

by the way who's bandwagon am/would I be jumping on anyway? Since I'm the owner of the WAGON itself -_-

• @Damiandash312 LOL so hard right now as soon as I saw "Mizugakure" ^_^

But I'm guessing that she is a troll or something of that nature like myself.

• Lol yeah that she probably is.

• Honestly we need to see a picture lol, it's hard to tell for sure otherwise.

• You're not tall enough to get into modelling agencies. It looks like you have a nice build though and you never really know until you try

• As you observed, you are too short for runway modeling. You are also too well endowed for most other kinds of modeling. Even if you do succeed, you will be pushed around and paid almost nothing. Do yourself a favor and see a move called "America the Beautiful," by Daryl Roberts.

I know the cold truth is difficult to hear but it is better than finding out by suffering through it.

~James Smith

• They want tall but you could be a teenage model.

• nah for a girl 5'6-7 is still doable for a guy they usually go for very tall, most famous models have been in 5'7-5'10 range

• You're a bit short and your hips are a little wide for fashion modelling. Bikini model maybe?

• No photo, Can not rate you, Don't know, But I hope you can be a model!

• Hard to tell really sorry.

• none of these numbers mean anything to me

• lol i read bmi 36 i was like wtf

What Girls Said 11

• You should talk to a model management representative :) They could tell you if you need to wait a few years, lose weight, etc.

Honestly one of my biggest regrets is not going to a management when I was younger. My best friend went alone and is now a celebrity in the Philippines. It's too late for me now that I'm scarred and I didn't take care of myself. Don't make the same mistake I did and go and talk to someone who can get you places :)

• You probably could, but probably not fashion... they require super tall models.
    Welcome to the shorties club. I'm 5'2".

Someday I'm going to audition to be a fairy at Disneyland or something.

• Really? I though you were like 5'10 or something. I expected you tall.

• Wow you make me feel better about my height yay

• A fairy at Disneyland... awe that's so cute and sweet ^o^

• You're too short, but you could do other kind of modelling. But remember, modelling isn't as fun as it looks like and you shouldn't do it so you have the confirmation that you're pretty or something. Models are most of the time not even the girls with the prettiests faces who everyone finds attractive, but the girls with expressive faces and who are very photogenic. It's also not really that easy. You have to know your body and know how it looks best.

• MHO right here!

• I agree being good lookin is not everything but of course many people still get anxious over it... I guess everyone learns how to deal with it their own way. And I think you are already pretty smart if that is any comfort

• Do some test shots of your face or your whole body together in different angles and in different lighting. Play with the Camera and see what you get.

• A little bit too short for modelling, no? But if you're still young, you have time to grow.

• Write to modeling bureaus and send them a photoshoot. Your BMI is very low. In the EU the trend is starting to go to more healthy (BMI above 20) bodies (and it may even become a law) to avoid anorexic models that were the must in the past and drove too many girls into anorexia.

• i think it takes more than measurements to say that. in the modelling industry a model look is something a girl either does or doesn't have, even if her measurements are divine.

• Yes you can. But commercial modelling only. Your look plays a part in it to.

• There is a chance but you're not tall enough. you could just be an advertisement model.

• I think you should be taller than 5'6 ft to model.

• It also takes charisma, reading your opinions to the others.. I'd say you sound like a stuck up brat.