Do guys think looks are better than personality in a girl? And how can you tell if a boy likes you?

When a girl looks into the mirror most of us think we are ugly so pile makeup on to make ourselves look good. I for one struggle with this and I am worried that if I don't look good enough I will never have a boyfriend or get asked out on a date. Do guys really think our looks are better than our personality? How can you tell if a boy likes you? How can girls tell what guys really think of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• About the same to me

• That is so sweet.

• But thanks :-)

• I understand. That is what I think is important too. I would need to know that it will work not only based on looks, but also based on personality. I know your husband or wife won't be exactly like you, but it will help later on down the track.

What Guys Said 8

• What guys value in a girl varies with age. It will get better, I promise.

The best way to tell how a guy really feels about you is to take your time and watch the details. Posers will say all the right things but are short on follow through. Ignore what they say and watch what they do.

A boy who really likes you will stick around a while and be patient with you. He will also do small, considerate things to let you know he cares.

There is no replacement for time.

• Thanks for that. It's really helpful. If you have any problems I am always here. ;)

• How sweet, thank you. But you are anonymous. Nice thought though.

• looks are for finding people, personality is for staying with them

• hmm well guys might not admit it but the looks are more important for girls hence why most girls struggle with self esteem and dont want to be fat

• Looks are important when young, personality more important later.

• Both guys and girls care about looks. It's not just guys you know...

• I personally don't like girls who cake on a pound of makeup, I prefer a girl naturally. I usually go for a girls appearance first and after I began talking to them I focus more on their personality, If they talk crap about people or just not my type of person to be around I usually will leave them alone.

• looks are merely a first impression in the end most guys won't date a girl with the best looks but a really bad personality.

• i think personality is best

What Girls Said 0