At what point does a woman go from curvy to fat?

(A)
(B)

(C)

I've been seeing a few questions lately of how women confuse curves when they are actually fat. According to you what do you consider fat out of these curvy women?

• girl a is fat
  • girl b is fat
  • girl c is fat
  • They're all hot/bangable/not fat
Forgot to add the "they are all fat option"

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "D", because all of the girls you listed ARE curvy.

People don't understand curvy is about the shape, not the size. I have seen girls gain so much weight, they lose their shape and get fat but some girls are lucky regardless of that. You can be the same weight as these girls and not curvy, while a girl can be obese AND curvy. It's about the SHAPE!

The girl below in this photo is curvy. Don't get me wrong, she's obese (obviously) but she's also curvy, since her hips, thighs and butt are still bigger than her waist.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...f00cbf131b01.jpg

• Ah... typical. A down vote but no rebuttal or explanation why.

• Actually, dictionaries don't DEFINE language. They record language. How we use words is our own choice and their meaning is based on how we choose to use those words.

But this like teaching a monkey sign language.. certainly possible.. but incredibly timing consuming. I'll pass.

For on-lookers it's this simple: opinions can be based on rational deductions.. even if this guy thinks denying that somehow means it's not true.

• @NotJustAnotherGuy I know everyone has muscles but GUYS have a higher muscle percentage dumbass. So a girl withs abs reminds me of a guy.

There is nothing unhealthy about lower body fat, according to doctors. Just in case you didn't what a medical doctor is, it's one of those people who work in the medical profession and determine your health in most cases. The only time fat us unhealthy is when it's in your mid-section.

But hey, I actually read and went to school. I'm assuming you don't even know what school is, do you?

What Guys Said 11

• Curvy denotes a shape not a size. A girl can be curvy and thin, curvy and athletic, or curvy and overweight. Curvy is determined by your frame shape and where what "meat" you do have on your frame, whether in the form of fat or muscle, is distributed. All of the girls pictured are curvy. They are also fat/overweight.

• Except for the girl in picture a. But that had to be photoshopped.

• @WeaponZero It doesn't mean they're healthy but you do realize that lower body fat has no health consequences at all, right? Fat in your midsection is what leads to an early death.

• Having a high body fat in general is unhealthy. Additionally more weight means more stress on joints.

• I wouldn't consider any of the 3 women fat

• Where is the "they are all fat" option?

• B is pushing it, C is fat, and how in the world could A be considered fat? Though I don't think A is actually real photo of her, there is no way those hips are real! But if it is, god damn!

• yeah A has to be photoshopped, but look at her buttock, it is a bit fat.

• I just don't want to be rude, but none of this women are curvy to me, they are just fat.

• None of them is fat in my opinion. (and girl no 2 daaamn)

• A is okay. The rest are fat. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial or are fat and trying to feel better about it

• But remember that is your opinion. We all have our own definition of what fat is

• That's true too

• I completely agree with this. And fat people often do not see others fat.

• I voted D. Anything larger than those bodies is when I will consider them fat.

• Girl 1 looks unnatural and photoshopped, maybe because you never see an Asian who looks like that, but she may just be genetically special, Girl B is voluptuous and curvy, very sexy! Girl C looks fat.

• I wouldn't say the first one is fat, but her body looks weird.
    I personally wouldn't consider the second girl fat.
    The third girl is certainly overweight, but that body type can still be attractive to me if she has a pretty face.

• B is too big.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say girl is fat or big, but that's doesn't make her less hot. Big girls can be hot just like skinny girls. I don't see why being fat means your automatically unattractive

• they;re curvy chicks! woah.. girl A has really wide hips!

• if you block the lower half of A - she's got thin arms and a flat stomach (and looks thin) but wow hips much

• I don't feel like any of them are fat. Therefore, I voted D.

• B and C look about the same to me.

• how in the world could A be considered fat? The rest are fat

• there all a bit fat to me. im a personal trainor xxx

• I think all of them are curvy.

• They all weigh too much and need a gym.

• What if they don't weigh too much AND they go to the gym? They're curvy.

• They are all professional photos. They are all photoshopped in some way

• C may need a gym, but if u go by the body fat percentage ofb the first 2 I'm sure they're not fat, not in propper use of the term