Is this to slutty to wear to the gym?

Is this to slutty to wear to the gym?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not slutty but you look like a attention seeker cause those are not really clothes you wear at the gym... LOL

But hey whatever... if you wanna wear it then wear it...

What Guys Said 40

• Well I'm seeing more skin than clothes so I don't know what you're trying to prove when you're supposed to be working out.

• Hahaha. Wear something according to the body you HAVE not the body you WANT to have.

• No, it's very classy outfit. You will get tons of respect by wearing this. But I think that you could wear something that doesn't cover so much.

• It's not slutty but it's still not something to be worn for gym activities.

• You might as well just go to the gym naked

• The problem is that midriff baring tops are for looks only and are actually a bad thing to wear when working out. You want a moisture wicking fabric covering that area especially if you plan on using gum equipment.

• No, I've seen people wear something like that from time to time.

fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• The gym is not a beach, so wear whatever you would wear in public. I personally feel that is a bit too revealing.

• Yep
    ------

• Honestly, not appropriate. But its YOUR choice and I am not your dad or husband or even brother. :)

• No but you might attract some unwanted attention from guys, especially if you wear it outside the gym at all.

• I'm reading other opinions and I disagree, I think you look good in those clothes and they're fitting.

• Yep, it's slutwear.

I think according to gym rules, though, all men and women officially have the green light to show off every asset they have while working out.

• Depends if your wanting to work out on a cross trainer or a cock

• No no no no

• You will get stares.

• Yes. It comes off as very attention seeking. What is so wrong with wearing a shirt and shorts to the gym?

• it is a shirt and shorts?

• Lol no I'm talking about an actual T-shirt and gym shorts not extra small tank and booty shorts

• yupp... sorry!

• Not slutty, if you were in better shape it would look good

• This is my preferred body type so I think she looks good.

• im just saying, if you are going to wear something like this, you might want to get rid of the muffin top

• Lol yeah but your hot haha

• That looks fine to me

• Yes I think so

• Not slutty, but I'd feel more inclined to attempt to hit on ya.

• You're forgiven...

• Just don't get upset if a guy stares!

• Oy oy oy amini yalarim

• Not slutty but shows a little too much skin

• I'd workout with you I'd workout with you

• yes it is but i wouldn't complain

• definitely not slutty at all. you'll blend right in

• It is attractive. Not slutty at all.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 21

• Yes and way too small. I feel the urge to pull the legs of your shorts down. It looks like you are wearing clothes that would fit my 10 year old daughter. They just don't fit you right. Why would you want to dress slutty anyway? You can be sexy and classy at the same time.

• uhm aren't you afraid you might suffer a wardrobe malfunction?

• Are you there to work out? or participate in a fashion show? What you wear should be able to handle the workout. If you are constantly pulling up or down articles of clothing. You aren't focusing on what you are doing.

• yeah, a little.

• Yes, it is... :/

• Yeah it's a head turner alright. Most chicks are in sweats, lmao I wear a tank top and yoga pants that outfit (or lack thereof) will make you stand out.

• I wouldn't wear it

• Just wear something that doesn't give you a muffin top and you'll be alright. You'll look like you're seeking attention still, but at least you'll look better doing it.

• Umm you kind of need clothes that won't disintegrate if you move too much
    you need to be free to move and stretch
    you're not there to look good but to work out

• I think it's not classy at all, you can wear what you want at home but in public you should wear something else, legging and simple tshirt

• God people here are so mean sometimes... if you feel comfortable girl then go for it. I used to have to work out in sofie shorts all the time. But I prefer a sports bra and running shorts when I have the choice.

• Yes. That doesn't even look like work out Clothing. Wear a sports bra and shorts that aren't rolled up so much

• Roll the top down and put on some gym pants, and then you're good to go.

• Main thing is that you feel comfortable in it to do your exercises, not what other think.

• Yes it is a bit slutty.

• Nah, go for it.

• Yeah, it's not a good look.

• It's a "I want attention and am not really here to work out" clothes.

Also the shorts are a bit tight and creates a muffin top.

• 1) yes it is. You see more skin than clothes.
    2) you're too fat to wear that
    3) if you have to ask the answer is yes
    4) you're there to work out not show off your most.

• You don't need to be wearing that to the gym. Your body frame is too big for that type of clothing

• Honestly you need to lose more weight around the middle before you where that in public.