Does a bad side profile really affect the attractiveness of a guy [pics]?

So, I'm 20 and I've never had a girlfriend. When people find out, they usually say things like 'I'm suprised, you're a really nice person blah blah etc'. In the last year or so, I've started to notice my side and oblique (3/4 view) profile it pictures and I cannot stand it. I've got a small chin, and a large nose and it looks very ugly in my opinion.

I've become more and more self conscious of it to the point where I won't try to approach girls and I constantly try to hide my chin or nose with my hand from the side. I'm currently considering surgery to correct my nose and chin length because I think it will massively boost my self esteem if I'm comfortable in my own body.

My question, do you think a bad side profile really affects the overall attractiveness of a guy? I'm kinda happy with my front, but I think side+oblique lets me down massively.

Thanks!

Front:

Side/oblique:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah the first picture is cute... You should just be yourself and stick with who you are because trying to be something you aren't will not get you anywhere.& As far as the "bad side" goes, I just like a guy who is confident and content within himself and doesn't need approval from everyone else. But that's just me.

What Girls Said 3

• dude, you look really super cute. i would easily date you if we ever met. :) just being honest <3

• It doesn't look ugly at all. You look attractive either way.

• You seem perfectly normal to me and you have good looks I don't think you need surgery but then you have to live with yourself and if you don't like what you see you can change it. But honestly I don't see anything wrong with your face !

What Guys Said 7

• in profile he looks better actually... especially in da last pic

• You don't even look bad from the side lol.

I'm sure lots of famous guys don't look their best from the side, it's not an angle you see a lot.

I think you're focusing too much on looks re: being single. The stumbling block is probably something else.

Unless you explicitly get rejected for your appearance in profile, it is dangerous to assume anything.

Maybe read this:

thematinggrounds.com/developing-the-right-mindset/

• Dude, go to Asia, and you will be swarmed with pretty girls... GUARANTEED. And I've never had a girlfriend too, but always be confident. When you approach a girl and you're not confident, say this: "Hi, I'm really not that confident when talking to girls" and watch them laugh in an affectionate way. Just be honest. If she thinks lowly of you because of that, then she is a bitch and clearly not worth your time.

• You are too self concious I didn't notice anything wrong with your chin

• Doesn't make much difference bro :)

• What is wrong with your looks? Your nose isn't big at all, mine is way bigger. Your chin is perfectly normal aswell. Men usually have better visible chins, it just looks manly.

• The front side definitely looks better to me