Girls, Ladies, do you find me attractive at all?

I know this isn't my best picture, but I was just wondering. Do you find me attractive?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you? Do you know it isn't your best picture or is that just your insecurities talking? Dude. Seriously. Who cares what any of us think? It's the opinion of total strangers, That don't even know who you really are. You'd sell yourself so cheaply? Why? Because you don't love yourself. Confidence is makes an average jump from a 6 to a solid 8. Work on your inner and your outer will follow.

What Girls Said 6

• *confidence makes an average PERSON...

My bad on the typos, I got too passionate lol

• Not personally :/

• Not my type sorry

• sure 👍 you look great

• Yes I do I would totally date you if u have a nice personality

• No not at all