Am I boyish looking?

I am 5'6'' and 65 kgs.. see my pic.. do i appear huge? i been told i look boyish..

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not Boyish looking.

Although to make an observation you are cute however you project insecurity from that picture.

• how so.. pls explain.. so i can fix that

• Climber girl said it what i always hear - heavy bone structure.. so thats why i think i am manly :(

• Yea dude whatever man. Some guys like skinny petite, others like curvy and I personally like a fit strong looking girl.

It's all about whether or not you are happy with your looks, If not? what do you want to look like? Then set some goals / steps and get on it. This will build you confidence about your appearance and if someone does give you criticism, it won't have such an impact.

To some you might be "heavy bone structure," Others see a potential for muscle definition.

To some people i might look homo, others manly and maybe to some plain and dull.
      To others? Athletic, well kept or masculine.

Can't please everyone, only thing you can do is be happy about who you are and hope to attract people of the same values. But if your not confident // happy.. 1 person's comment out of the many positives here affects you.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, dressed like that kind of brings that aspect out.

• definetely not... normal weight/height :)

• You are not boyish looking, I told you that twice before.

• You appear round and pink! :D

• Don't worry about other people and their opinions! If you're happy that's all that matters!

• There isn't a pic? Unless you're Kirby.

• All I see is jiggly puff

• wheres the pic?

• No. You look like a woman to me. Not boyish at all

What Girls Said 3

• You look pretty feminine to me.
    "Boyish" also usually refers to a small, curve-less frame, though it depends on who is speaking.

• With those clothes, you certainly look not boyish. But you seem to have a heavy bone structure that makes you look like a power women. But your proportions are OK, so I would not call that huge. You have my length.

• Your slouching which doesn't help