Is my chest that noticeable in this picture?

When I was commenting on facebook forums, there were men fapping to my profile pic (this one) and making big boob jokes (they called them sweater puppies and such). This is why I ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try to take those guys comments as compliments, even though they're assholes. Your chest is large but it isn't like you're being slutty in this picture, it's a perfectly normal photo, it's only because you're cute guys are perving out.

What Guys Said 21

• The fact that your shirt does not have a plunging neckline and shows a visible cleavage "line", your boobs are not the first thing I focused on when your picture pulled up. It was your auburn / red hair, eyes and your smile. Only after I read the question at the top did I focus on your breasts. I would guess you to be a large B or smaller C cup. Nice size, but not huge. Definitely does not make the picture scream "Hey, check these twins out!!!"

If you are being nicely complimented, go with it. If the guys are being sickos or making vulgar suggestions, ignore them and focus on the nice guys.

• Thanks. I'm actually a 34DD; but I appreciate that you noticed my hair first.

• 34 DD? I would have not guessed from this picture. With a cup size that large, I am definitely surprised your shirt does not expose a cleavage "line".
      Auburn / red hair is always an eye catcher for me along with pretty eyes.
      Hope there is a nice girl behind that auburn hair, pretty eyes and not so obvious 34 DD's. It is what is really important in my opinion.

• :) don't worry there is; even when she's imperfect.

• wow, you know shitty men if they were commenting about fapping to your picture and making boob jokes at your expense. That's super lame. Nothing wrong with the picture, you look happy and seem to be having a good time. Nothing sexual about it, nothing scandalous.

The guys making the comments are the ones that have something wrong with them, not this picture. It simply looks like a vacation pic or something.

• It is! I was in Hollywood, can't you tell?

• Yeah, it looks like it's outside of the Chinese Theatre.

What I meant was that it looks like a typical vacation pic... you are happy, you are somewhere you wouldn't normally be, you are wearing comfortable clothes that look nice because you plan on walking a bit and it's warm outside. There isn't anything sexy or provocative about the picture, it's just a nice, fun image of you smiling. Sexual comments about it are disrespectful and uncalled for.

• Well you are pretty stacked but you are dressed modestly so I don't see why they'd be making a huge fuss about it.

• Thank-you! That's the point I'm trying to make.

• You are most welcome! I cannot put a finger on why they'd be acting like that. Pitfalls of being attractive online I guess.

• Not very noticeable. I would've noticed them because you have them but they are not the first part to notice. Just take their comments as compliments.

• Marilyn Monroe? and not that noticeable.

• No you look good and your very pretty :D :)

I think some men make up their own thoughts in their head !

• No you are dressed pretty normal lol. They are obvisously slightly secluded from the outside world.

• It isn't THAT noticeable. You're fine that dudes just a freak.

• Nice SWEATER PUPPIES!

• They are big but not overly noticeable in this picture

• They look big in that pitcure but not like massive or unnatural

• While not the point of the picture, it's definitely there. However I'd also say that they're not super big by any means. Why a guy would simply make comments about that is beyond me.

• They are only noticeable because they are large, not because you're flaunting them.

• Its normal, not very noticeable

• Eh it is normal size but seems cool

• u r looking great in this pic let them say whatever they wanna dont listen to them

• Nope... ...

• I don't see anything I can fap over.

It MIGHT be because you're in cumshot position.

• I think it is quite normal, you are pretty but there is not actually much erotics to masturbate at.

• I only noticed because you mentioned it. Your pic is great!

• your tits look great keep it up !!

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't think so. You just look normal.

• nah, you look pretty modest/normally dressed
    guess you can't control what people do with pics you choose to post, so i guess ignore them
    maybe because you're really pretty :)

• No.
    They were just being gross.

• Noooo not really

• Not at all...