What are people's opinions on belly hair on a girl? And girls out there who also have problems, how does it make you feel?

I shaved my stomach when I was 13. I can't even remember if I had much or any hair there but now the hair is long and dark. I've shaved it, used removal cream but stopped as I don't like it when it becomes stubby. I now just dye it. It really brings me down.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Oh that doesn't bother me at all.
    If it bothers you just wax it one time and see if it looks better :)

• Thanks. It only notices close up. But I see it all the time and i hate it.

• Ummm it's not the same as having hair under our arms. Human species are mammals, we are all covered in hair so don't worry :)

• looks attractive on girls

• Made me feel a little better

• Doesn't bother me at all.

• Try waxing it, you can get lazer treatment on it to get rid of it permanently too. It personally wouldn't bother me, it's minor, my connection with a girl is about more than that.

• I was thinking lazer. Glad you don't just focus on looks. Good man 😊. It only notices close up. But I see it close up all the time. Just wish I never shaved it.

• Yeah, lazer treatment is definitely an effective and permanent solution. I shaved my stomach hair when I was a teenager, it was more out of curiosity than anything but it definitely grew back thicker, but as a dude I wasn't bothered.
      If you're gonna be getting intimate with someone it's worth choosing someone who's mature, that means not being a dickhead over something like that and taking it in your stride, with perspective.. like I say it's just a bit of hair, it's nothing.

What Girls Said 4

• i only had belly hair when i was pregnant because of the prenatals i took. i know what you mean though. it sucked for the 9 months that i had it. have you talked to a doctor about it? maybe see how much laser removal costs

• No I haven't. Doubt my mum would let me waste money on looks. But its different if it has an impact on you. I might not care so much when I'm older

• Hey you never know. If it'll make you feel better about yourself talk to her about it. Maybe she will be understanding.

• ugh I've always had dark hair on my stomach. All of my hair is dark (legs, arms, etc) I just shave it for the most part bc I hate feeling hairy.

• I just want it to be smoothe 😂😭😭😭 I hate it!

• I have maybe like 4 dark hairs on my belly. Have for years. I just shave them. No biggie

• I'd rather that than it being all over. 😔

• Ahh I have it too. It sucks really but never use removal creams or shave it because it just gets thicker each time it regrows. Waxing is a good alternative and if you have the means get laser for that area. I wax it and it works- the hair comes back after 2-3 months, but later I want to have it lasered.

• It gets me down all the time. I haven't shaved or waxed for ages. Am wanting lazer as well. But not to sure about it even so.

• Okay thanks! 😊

• No problem, good luck ☺️