Girls, is my body really that bad?

I'm just so insecure about my body. I used to weigh 220 lbs back in August, but now I've managed to get to 160 lbs. I worked so hard for this body! But i feel like it still isn't enough. I feel like people are repulsed by my body, and I'm afraid to go out to the beach and to pools... Will it ever be good enough? Is it that bad?
http://imgur.com/yJSlP1z

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be comfortable with yourself but most of all proud of yourself! Congrats on making a change in your life that you wanted and accomplishing something of that momentum. My boyfriend used to be 220 and has cut down to 175. He still doesn't appreciate his size but I don't even have a thought about it. People should like you for who you are and not your size. Look at all you've accomplished and be thankful!

• Thank you. Its just so hard to be comfortable with myself when women have such high expecations...

• I personally think not. I don't think guys need to be ripped or super thin to be attractive. Bigger guys tend to cuddle better and give the best hugs. You have accomplished a lot be thankful. I don't consider your size to be chunky.

• Well yeah... I do like cuddling a lot. Thankyou though :)

What Girls Said 11

• Your body isn't really that bad. Looks like a pretty average male body. People won't be repulsed or judge your body at the beach.
    And props to you for working out n stuff! Well done.

• Thank you! I'm just afraid that it isn't good enough for girls to like me 😕

• I asked a rate me question and got mostly 7s and 8s based on my face. Does that count for anything 😅

• That's a good rating lol

• if you're so hard on yourself, it will never be "good enough"
    and nope its not bad at all in my opinion

• What are you talking about? You look fine.

• I think you look nice, I don't see the issue.

• You're totally fine!! Don't worry about it. :) On a side note, congrats for losing all that weight! :)

• You should be comfortable with the body you have. 95% of people aren't. Including me. It's all in your head though. Tell it to shutup, and rock your body no matter what you do :)

• You look great! You don't need to change a bit. Be confident!

• Your body looks great. Congrats on the weight loss :)

• Aww thankyou! :D

• Sure thing, you have nothing to be insecure about. Go to that beach boy! Lmao

• It's not bad at all... you have nothing to worry about

• No you look fine, that's how most guys look

• Nah, you look good enough to go out in public shirtless.