How do I look? Face and body-wise?

*facial photo will be below as link as I can't seem to post more than one photo from mobile :)*

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/9s9iqt.jpg[/IMG]

Hi! I just need some opinions and also tips, because I've been told I have a fat face nd I'm obviously biased when it comes to myself. Also, am I underweight aesthetically? I've been told that but I hate my thighs and am hoping to shed a few more pounds. On a purely aesthetic standpoint, w
How do i look? Face and body-wise?

hat do you guys think?

Thanks!

Sorry, now the body pic doesn't show! Urgh! I've copied the link below:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vq5maw&s=8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have a beautiful face and body and you do not need to lose weight, your thighs give you some curves and it looks really good on you, that shouldn't be an insecurity of yours, it actually looks really good on you. You do have chubby cheeks but it just gives you a baby face, so you'll look forever young, it's definitely not a bad thing. You also look younger then your age already because of it, so it's not a bad thing at all.

• Haha I know women always want to look younger but I wish I looked older :P Thank you though, you're too kind :)

• Lol, I thought the same way until I got older, I have a baby face too and chubby cheeks like you but when you're older you will appreciate it more :)

What Guys Said 8

• Please do not lose any more weight!! You are a very attractive lady just as you are!! Pretty much perfect!!

• You doint have a fat face you have a round face like most Asians dont worry you are obviously not fat at all its just your face shape stay that way

• You seem slightly underweight, but you look really cute! :)

• You're cute :3

• Thank you :) You can be honest though, I actually want real opinions :)

• I am honest. I think you're cute. .. Oh and for the body, Yeah that's a good body. Nice figure.

• Good body strange face

• You are wafer thin! Probably need anchoring in high breeze ;) :P

• Nice body, a little on the skinny side. but the pic of you face is awful with those duck lips

• Haha yeah, this was the only photo I could find on my computer to upload :P

• Your body is really great tbh, and your face isn't bad either

What Girls Said 8

• You look beautiful <3

• Thank you, you can be honest though, I can take some criticism :)

• I am being 100% honest, I promise ^_^

• I think you'd be more attractive with a smile. Nevertheless you are very pretty. The link didn't work for me though so I can't really see your body

• oh really? It hasn't worked for me either now but it worked a few secs ago... sigh technology is so confusing :P Thank you though!

• I think you have a very beautiful body but I think it would be as beautiful if not more if you gained 10-15 pounds. I really don't think you should lose more weight. And you're welcome :)

• i thikn you're cute, and a smile is nice too :)
    nah i dont think you need to lose any weight at all

• You look like you're about 12, but you look cute and look like you're at a healthy weight.

• Yeah, I've always looked way too young for my actual age :/ I guess it's good for when I'm older?

• You're cute!😊 I think you'd look even cuter if you smiled.

• I have the same problem w my thighs :/ I don't think ur face is that fat! Who said that? So mean !

• Thank you! Haha just some of my friends and schoolmates.. I go by the nickname Squirrel now :D I find it quite hilarious actually tbh :)

• Chipmunk is super cute ^^

• Your face is really pretty lol and your body looks normal to me

• Thank you! I'm just hoping I'm not super skinny or anything as then I would have to stop dieting and I still want to get rid of those leg jiggles! :)

• Its ok your perfect a lot of girls would love to have your body just be happy with what you look like cause your beautiful

• Your face does look a little but chubby, but it's also, like, really cute, and your lips are soooo good looking!

• Aw thank you! Would you happen to know how to get rid of that chubbiness? Everyone says it's baby fat but it's been 15 years and nothing's happened! I've been chewing gum nonstop as that's supposed to help but... :/

• Thank you! That's what I was trying to do but doesn't seem to be working. Thanks though!

• Dude, don't even consider losing weight!! You're actually very thin as it is. How could you even suggest that?