Guys, are braces attractive?

I just turned 16 and just got braces. I feel less attractive with braces. Do guys find braces unattractive? Or do you not care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not going to be a better look but standard for your age. Take this opportunity to see who really enjoys you even with the blemish of Braces.

When you get them off and flash a killer smile you won't have to worry about who is after you only for looks.

It's not a big deal and totally worth it in the long run.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• They are not attractive but they are not necessarily ugly either. I try to ignore them if someone has them on. It's for their own good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't really notice things like that you have to wear them for your teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • sorry but no tbh :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly not looking at your braces.. I'm looking at your smile... I'm looking at the condition of your teeth. Proper hygiene. A mature man wouldn't really comment negatively on something that enhances YOU!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not attractive, but think positively, after they fulfill their function, you will be much more attractive than before :) Really, it is like investing into future. And you are very pretty at all, so it will not make much difference if you wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I find It cute on girls don't worry too much about them

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a smile with bracers. Its very attractive pureley because of your confidence.

It will make you more approachable I think too Because your not the same as all those other girls who have stupidly high standards

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm yeah I have always felt this way but I had never really put it together like that.

• On you, I would say, yes, but I'm 27, I don't stop on your braces. Unfortunatly, guys at 13-18 will stop on your brace and not see your nice face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a person has braces it isn't too attractive BUT in my opinion its alright because once they get them off they'll have a beautiful smile!

0|0
    0|0
  • Truth is they're not a downgrade or upgrade

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with braces are very gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • of course attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont pay much attention to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No as they don't affect me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am neutral about it. But you really shouldn't think that they are unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl looks cuter with braces =3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • a beatufial smile is always attractive

0|0
    0|0