Guys, are naturally large breasts with big nipples sexy or not so much?

I have natural 36DDD breasts with larger nipples and I wanted to know if guys preferred that to the whole fake boobs with tiny nipples look. What's hotter?

Think a cantaloupe with a slice of salami.. Lol.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural all the way no matter the size!

What Guys Said 10

• not to be a creep or a pervert, nor am i asking you to do send me naked pics of you but i think i'm gonna have to see them in order to judge.

36DDD could look like anything. but to me i think the shape and condition is all that matters. 36DDD that are nice, perky and round will blow away 36DDD that hit the floor once their free from the bra

• 36DDD, I just realize that I don't even know the size of my girlfriend's breasts.
    Sorry, 36DDD is sexy on fat girls only.

• Natural all the way for me. How much of the tit is nipple. Are we talking full blown Tim Hortons chocolate chip cookie nips? Either way I wouldn't make to much of it.

• I will always find natural sexier than the paid for kind.
    You sound delicious but would need a pic to give you an honest opinion.

• Well this is quite much. If you have slim body, it looks great. If fat, it looks terrible. Sorry I am just honest.

• Real large and small nipples are the best

• smaller with nice looking nips you're a just wayyyy to big

• way to big for me, I have no interest in breasts that size.

• i like them all

• You gotta show a picture just be wearing like casual clothes so we can assess