Do you think I'm overweight? If you do, do you have any tips for me to loose weight?

412

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very nice. All I suggest is for you to be active so you can keep your body in a healthy condition.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• I think you look healthy maybe work on toning up

• You look really healthy, however if you felt like it a little exercise would never hurt

• You're fine. -.-

• You are a little on NO you're not overweight lolz.. why would you think that?

• Go vegan/vegetarian and do not overeat yourself, if you eat no meat, your weithgt will go down itself. Also try yoga and walks.

• Yes you look obese on my scale, but if you eat green vegetables, fruits, Greek yogurt, and meat, and drink only water, you'll be good in no time. Also jumping rope for like 15 to 30 minutes a day will help

• work on your core... tone your legs and you'll be alright..

• You look healthy

• A little. Increased activity and watching what you eat will have in shape quickly.

• I think you look great how you are =3

• You are such a perfect angel.

What Girls Said 4

• You're not but you could loose a little weight.

1- Eat during the day during 9 to 11 hours max (ie. If you have breakfast at 7am you can't eat past 6pm). I has been proven that it works
    2- Don't eat less but eat healthier.
    3- Workout, Abs (crunches make wonders), legs. Try yoga or zumba which ever you prefer !
    4- Hydrate yourself !!!

• I don't think you are!

• You're not overweight

• diet or skip dinner