What do you think about this girl (pics)?

As said above.
What do you think about her looks and style? Would you wanna date her?

• Pretty
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• It appears she has fashioned a miniskirt out of a white plastic bag.
    10/10 on ingenuity.

• Omg you just killed me haha :) The MHO goes to you!

• Hahah I'm still laughing at this :)

• Cool beans.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm not that attracted to her because the material element in these photos outweighs the personal element. The bag might have more charisma than she does. Would I want to date her? It depends, does she loosen up in person, or does she tend to be a mannequin advertising her fashion sense? The latter is a definite no.

• Yes, I would date the girl on left on the last photo, she look very cute and I like her style, but not the girl we see on all photos.
    Another think, pretty and ugly are very oposite, think you must put one or two options in between for a good poll of this type.

• The girl on the left is actually better looking and has a cute personality :) The girl on the other pics is a go-go dancer who goes to my school. Just wanted to see the opinions.

• She has a pretty face but some of her choices make her not be my type.

• It's the bunbun phone case isn't it? :/

• LOL! I don't know... sounds like an insult to all the rags out there haha
      She doesn't like leaving anything to the imagination from the looks of it lol

• She doesn't believe me! She would go all naked if she could :)

• friends with benefits status only, too much of a flasher for me. She must be the type (Prejudice Warning!) of girl who goes on a date with a guy and still flirts with other guys at the place.

• She is a girlie girl pretty, definitely gladly date her, but she looks a drama queen and also is very high maintenance stuff, rich guys can gladly go for her. But if she works and maintain all her stuff on her own then any guy will gladly date her, tbh the figure is totally my type and also those looks oh my god

• Sure why not she's pretty but it's going to be on the personality and chemistry that's going to want me to stay.

• I think very pretty

• I would date her, but that's because my standarts are low... no no non-existent. She looks pretty average to me.

• I think id be intimidated to approach you. Like, she's really pretty, but they way to dress makes me think she might get around... Out of my league.

• Out of your league? C'mon haha :D

• He hates all moving objects unless its human. He lives people haha... So where are these girls from, they look European? Im not to great at guessing nationality..

• Yes, they are European, Polish to be exact :) Wait I'll message you so we can continue our convo haha

• She looks good

• I feel bad saying this but I'm not attracted to her sorry.

• Don't feel bad. It's your opinion :)

• She's pretty good looking.

• While a tad on the skinny side, she is absolutely stunning!
    Can I have her number please? :)

• Where is she ill date her lol

• Very sexi gel amii yalayim

• so Pretty!

• she's ok. but there's something weird about her face and she has no hips!

• Totally would... why? SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!

What Girls Said 10

• I think she is pretty but I feel like I need to buy her some jeans or something.

The 1st picture I fear she will drop something, bend over, and RIIIIIPPPPP.

• She looks like something you could order out of Russia.

• Her face is very average
    But she dresses in a very attention grabbing way.
    She looks well put together

• She's not ugly but she looks quite trashy (in the first picture) to be honest. If she wore more sophisticated clothing and wore a little less make-up, she could be really attractive.

• I think she's pretty in her own way but if I were a guy I'd go for a more natural, down-to-earth looking girl. Not that she isn't down-to-earth, but I just don't personally get that vibe from her :P
    She's very photogenic though!

• I wonder how she sits down with that skirts on the fist pic :D anyways, she seems kinda fake-ish personality to me. She could have a much better image with if she styled herself a bit more moderate.

• pretty, though better if she (you) went for makeup that didn't draw away from features

• she's very pretty, lacking in the hip area.. she could have an amazing personality. That is what actually matters

• She sadly doesn't. She uses guys for money.

• By you bashing her sheds a negative light on yourself.:l none of us are actually sure how she actually is.. just saying:l

• She's a go-go dancer, she goes to my school. She's a bff of my friend and she's proud with what she's doing to guys.

• Ugly face, great body, slutty style...

• She is an attention seeker. She wears tight and tiny clothes to get mire attention from guys. She sees a lot of effort to make herself look pretty.

She is pretty though. And I'm not saying she is a bad perdon. She might be a really cool person. But still, her style is... interesting