Opinions on my body shape/type? (pics)?

Hey!
Despite being 20 and confident about myself... I am incredibly unsure about my body.
I would really appreciate some honest views just to have some practical knowledge about my assets.
I live in a country where the general body type (not USA) is very different to mine.. People tend to have larger breast and thin legs. I've never asked my friends or boyfriends, I'm pretty shy in person about my appearance so I felt this is the place to ask!
Thank you for your opinions!! :)

http://tinypic.com/r/10xhoq8/8

http://tinypic.com/r/21c5u05/8

http://tinypic.com/r/zl5e88/8

Extra Q to girls, if you have a similar body to mine, what kind of clothes/bikinis do you feel flatter you most?

Most Helpful Girl

• ah well, ur body is fine, and id say ur more of a slender hourglass. ur waist:hip ratio doesn't seem large enough to be an actual hourglass.

u dont need to by shy but i beg u, get rid of that bikini. u would look so much hotter in a style that flattered ur boobs more. something like these:
    www.simplybeach.com/.../HourGlass.jpg
    g.nordstromimage.com/.../_6098154.jpg

• Wish I'd seen these! They look classy but still sexy.

• exactly. and they draw attention in the right way. nothing looks daggy- it's just perfectly fitted and i think ur body type needs that.

What Guys Said 49

• These fucking questions...

• You are definitely more of an hourglass and far from an apple (busty, thin legs). I was never a fan of the apple look, and prefer women with base. Now, if she had both... there are no complaints.

You have an amazing base.

• In my opinion you have a fine body and you shouldn't worry about it. As for woman with larger breasts well everyone is different this body suits your face

• I can't tell if this is a wind up or not! But giving you the benefit of doubt, the girl in the pictures has a fantastic figure!

• U got a great bod girl! I think u hav great hips. I would wear some better panties tho. Ur second pic kinda made u look weird.

• Also women from the UK have the largest breast size on average compared to other countries. So i would worry too much about comparing urself against other girls.

• *wouldnt

• Thanks, I'm gonna buy a new set of bottoms.
      Very true, I'm Italian/japanese so kinda to be expected.
      Nice to hear an Aussie opinion. You guys have beautiful people and a very sexy accent!

• To be honest you will only ever really get guys here telling you how fabulous you look regardless if that's the truth or not as most people here have issues with one thing or another. That's the nature of this site.
    My opinion is you don't need to be unsure of yourself as your body looks ok. Ummm if say it's the hour glass type which is the thing all girls are after theses days.

Yeah watch all the guys say 'Whoaa omggggg soooo Hotttt!' And stuff like that lmao

• @asker oh and to add, what do you mean about you living in Britain and having a different body type? You look similar to a lot of females sweetie don't worry :)
      Hopefully our weather picks up so you can wear that bikini outside! ^. ^

• @asker ok I'm totally not going to go through and correct all my mistakes then hahaha.
      I'm walking along the beach and it's really sunny sorry! ^. ^

• @asker I am quite a timid person until someone get to know me if I'm honest but I don't really have problems finding relationships, I guess I do something right.
      I don't think it's ever from being confident and approaching though 😳

• Oh girl, You trun me on, I can't stop looking your body picture, Now I have to cut my eyes off. But your body really sexy and hot, Your ass a little bit bigger. Just a littl bit.
    Just that bra and panties, I don't like the color. It seems so old fashion way!

• Just look at the amount of responses you are geting here. That in itself says that you are extremely attractive.

• That thigh gap ruined everything

• Thigh gap? My legs are just stood apart

• Plus you're quite skinny :,) but apart from that its attractive :)

• Thank you. Don't try to be skinny, just the effects of never eating junk food or bread/pasta.
      It's great for the mind and general health.

• 0|0
  • hourlass i guess

• You have a nice body shape

• OMG your body is just amazing, seriously.

• You look great. You have no reason not to be confident.

• I guess I'd say hourglass but your body is amazing regardless of what you call it. I'd honestly rate you a 10/10. You're gorgeous and have an incredible body

• Every time a girl posts on here saying she feels insecure/unsure about her body she turns out yo be drop dead gorgeous.

Looking damn good!

• You look fabulous!!

• WOW!! If I had a girlfriend with your body I could be hit by lighting and still smile all day long. You have a great body. Don't let any doubts creep into your mind.

• Exactly as my girlfriend. Also has this type of body (almost as your clone) and also she is not much confident about her body. I am trying to explain her for 2 years that she is beautiful (so are you) and this body type is great although it is not 90-60-90. You are really pretty. :)

• 0|0
  • Wooow seriously you are the first girl who also posted a pic of how your butt looks.. LOL

I would say you have a preety face and you have a nice body too... so i would say you are like a solid 9/10

Your boyfriend is lucky...😊

• Oh sorry i forgot you are single LOL

• Well why fid you want 10/10? It you were expecting less LOL
      Us butt is important... You should Fine you butt a bit more... but i would say it's preety cute for a 20 year old...😉

And being single at 23 is even better i guess... LOL

• Honestly, you look great and your body is just amazing. Keep it up.

• You have a good body. You have nice waist size, breast& bum. I like medium size breast which you had. you are so sexy.

• Sexy you should be a model

• You seem to have an hourglass. Your body looks amazing! Especially paired with a face like yours 😊

• Nothing wrong with it!

• I catch a lot of flack for being a very tough critic, but this time I'm going to have to give you a 8.5/10. your body is incredible.

• why do I get the feeling you are not that person

• Because you have an esteem issue regarding the kind of people that use this site most likely.. I'm not really sure.

• Your body is fantastic love that bikini

• Wow! You are so sexy! You have the body of a goddess. You have every reason to be confident on the beach and in the bedroom!

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 7

• You are shy but you posted your body on internet? Ok. lol
    Anyway you look great.
    You really do not need to change anything. People come with all different shapes and sizes. Some define beauty different than yours , but you have different definition too. All of them are valid to me as long as you accept yourself and like yourself.

• I'm shy to ask this question to my mates. Not in general..
      Thank you, that's a very good point! Just society has a funny way of creeping in your mind about what is deemed as attractive.

• i don't see why you would feel unsure, you've got a great body and you seem really genuine :)
    it looks like you have more of an hourglass (very slight pear) figure, so having a balanced upper and lower half of an outfit will compliment you. Dark bottoms would make hips appear smaller, and anything banded or fitted in the middle will accentuate your waist.
    You could also rock a crop top/skater skirt if you liked.
    Halter tops accentuate the upper half, so something like this top
    cdnd.lystit.com/.../...8505-normal_large_flex.jpeg

• You have a body shape like mine. You are slim and pretty. I think men would clamor for your body. If I could make a suggestion, the bottom on that outfit doesn't complement you. It looks sexy from the front, but detracts from the back. You see how it makes your bottom look out of shape? Use a G-string instead. It would complement you a LOT more. It would accentuate, rather than detract from your bottom. Try it.

• Ooh I see! Great tip.. Thank you!

• I feel like I'm the first person to say this. I think you're pear shaped. You have bigger legs than your bust area. That's why you don't have skinny legs but a slim upper body.

• Wow, amazing body you look great babe! And you have a thigh gap that's hot!

• You're pear shaped and you have an incredible body. Not exaggerating.
    I have the same body type. Try A lined dresses and for bikinis, a pretty basic bottom with a dark color and for the top, something colorful and with ruffles. Good luck!

• 2|1