How can I improve upon my looks (PICS included - and edited)?

I receive compliments regularly on my appearance, but I've realized that most guys probably aren't attracted to me because I'm exceptionally good-looking... they go for me because I seem "chill" & "approachable". In other words, I appeal to them because I'm not as overtly attractive - or "intimidating" - as other women are. And after realizing this, I feel barely a step above ugly.

So I'm tired of looking boring and want to spice things up. What do you all think? How do I get from where I am now to hot? Is it possible?

... And yes, I'm aware that some men may say they don't care for "high-maintenance" or "hot" women. But let's face it, we all know they like to look at them; and this is just as much for myself as it is for the attention of men.

I'm reposting this because I think people misread the question last time I posted. Now ALL of these pictures are of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're beautiful the way you are :) but if you're asking for tips to give yourself a whole new look, I can do that too :)

I love your hair without the bangs. I like how nice and straight it looks, but if I were you I'd style it in a way that give it more volume/appears not so limp. You could clip one side away from your face or you can part it slight off-center :)

If it's about taking photos, I'd say a more flattering angle for you would be from above (not like high up in the air, just raise your phone a little higher :) )

I like your nice and friendly-looking eyebrows, but you can always visit a salon and have them style them, then just maintain them at home :)

For your complexion, you have really nice, near flawless skin, but you can make it look healthier by drinking lots of water and scrubbing your skin with a natural fiber loofah to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin :) that'll make your skin really glow :D

You can wear lipstick (don't do for really harsh colors, look for a classy shade that will compliment you) just for a touch of makeup, or you can always go all out and wear foundation, eyeshadow, blush, etc.

.. but ultimately you really are pretty and you don't have to compare yourself with other girls! :)

• oh and another tip, *I am not saying you're fat, okay? You look like your body's just fine* I exercise every day that I can. I do it at home with XHIT Daily videos and videos from Victoria's Secret because I feel that exercising makes me prettier inside and out (I mean internally and externally with a nice shape and glowing skin) :P

What Guys Said 11

• so you want to improve your looks? or you want to look like an instagram girl? because instagram girls don't even look like that on a normal daily basis. you have to fake yourself to look like that.

so if you want to legit improve your looks, well you don't need to do much, you're already looking good and healthy.

if you want to look like an instagram girl, hit the gym, gain the muscle in all the right places, tone out, learn how to apply shitloads of makeup like they do, learn the right poses and selfie angles, and you should be good to go.

• You're overthinking. Just enjoy the aweomse looks you have been blessed with. A majority of the population aren't that lucky!

• Hair style that complemented your face. Begin exercising (your arms aren't toned, I assume the rest isn't either). Makup, applied well would bring out your features. You are a pretty girl but these things would make you prettier

• as i told u blonde suit u better... even if u r not da same girl ;)

• u look fine as u are... although i believe blonde suit u better :)

• Haha, I'm not the girl with the blonde bob! I'm only in the top two pictures!

• I do not see anything that would need to be changed since you are pretty the way you are

• nose surgery

• hmmm not my type at all but regards of your looks then work out I guess

• you look fine honestly plus i have too see you in person too see what needs work

• Do nothing, you look lovely.

• well u need a special campera lens and makeup lots of makeup maybe bronzer

What Girls Said 4

• copy pasted this from your other question (so sorry no smileys :P)

I think you're beautiful the way you are but if you're asking for tips to give yourself a whole new look, I can do that too

I love your hair without the bangs. I like how nice and straight it looks, but if I were you I'd style it in a way that give it more volume/appears not so limp. You could clip one side away from your face or you can part it slight off-center

If it's about taking photos, I'd say a more flattering angle for you would be from above (not like high up in the air, just raise your phone a little higher )

I like your nice and friendly-looking eyebrows, but you can always visit a salon and have them style them, then just maintain them at home

For your complexion, you have really nice, near flawless skin, but you can make it look healthier by drinking lots of water and scrubbing your skin with a natural fiber loofah to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin that'll make your skin really glow

.. but ultimately you really are pretty and you don't have to compare yourself with other girls!

by the way I love you curly hair! You hair looks so much better with volume :D and you look great in that pic with your full smile :)

• I think you should tie your hair and leave the front off or cute a little bit of the front head try to smile more often but deeply smiling from your heart do not fake it use some colored lipstick a clear pink as example... by the way you are beautiful

• 1- Tint your lips a natural red colour.
    2- Fill in your eyebrows and get them done at the saloon.
    3- Work out at the gym and get the body that you desire.
    4- Eat healthy. (it will show in your skin; make it look healthier)
    5- Fix your teeth and make them white. Also try to get healthy gums.
    6- Wear classy clothes that flatter your body type.
    7- Be confident and it will make you more attractive. Stand up straight and don't slouch.
    8- Contour your nose and it will appear smaller.

That's it. You don't look bad. Be happy. :)

• Hair style from 2nd picture but shorter. A bit more eye makeup and you are ready to go. :-)