How do I get a flat stomach (picture included) ?

I believe that my stomach is flat already but there is a bump of muscle and it looks like it is fat. How do I make it look more defined?

Most Helpful Guy

• do core strength exercises.
    -planks
    -supermans
    -toe touches
    -flutter kicks
    -heel touches

youtube will have plenty of videos to do these properly and others

What Guys Said 19

• That's not a bump of muscle, that bump is part of what makes you a female. All women have that bump and it's because you have a uterus, you can't get rid of it unless you remove your uterus lol. You're in great shape though! Good job!

• u don't have to... u are already ok :)

• It looks good already - I presume that situps would help.

• You're fine. You're already in much better shape than many other women.

• It's not a bump LOL those are your stomach muscles... You shouldn't go more flayer then that... Your abs are good looking...

• That's not flat in your eyes?

• Your stomach is perfect to me. Tbh, I wouldn't change anything.

• Don't understand the question... think it loks good to me

• I thought my lens were broken but it seems your perfectly fine to me.

• your stomach is prefect, abs on a girls is a major turn off. Dont change a thing!!

• You look fine 😨😨

• very good. :P

• Those are abs girl you're fine 👍👌

• Looks good. I wish more women would take care of themselves like you. And put more effort into looking that good.

• Having a flat stomach doesn't mean you take care of yourself. I have a friend who eats complete shit and never works out and she's a size 0. So we honestly don't know if she's taking are of herself or if she's just naturally skinny

• Trust me I take care of myself, I eat healthy and go to the gym everyday. I posted this solely so I could know what exercises to do.

• That was a general statement about looking good and be healthy. Of course there are people who are just naturally skinny. But most of the time the chubby and fat girls spend more time making excuses as to why they can't look good. They aren't willing to put in the hard work and dedication it takes. Then they hate girls like this. Sad truth like most shit that goes on around the world Is that they won't take responsibility for being unhealthy or overweight.

• love to lick it

• do more crunches

• Use an iron.

• OMG you have a sexy stomach 😧
    I think if you made it flatter, or thinner, it wouldn't look as good. Keep it how it is! ❤️

• It looks good already, I suppose sit ups may make it appear more toned

What Girls Said 6

• There's nothing wrong with having a bump of muscle or even fat, I wish women didn't make issues out of things that aren't.

• I only wish mine looked so good.

• You will once you are healed completely. Back your killer body

• @Climber In reality for someone my age & the injuries I have had over the years I'm in pretty good shape.

• @douride2 I know you are super fit for your condition. But really hope you get better and better :-) You have my support anyhow.

• That bump is normal. You can do lower ab exercises to strengthen them. You can also go lower fat, but that will remove female curves too. Prrsonally, I think you are perfect now.

• It does't look like fat

• looks pretty good to me, sit ups are always good to do.

• What the hell your okay and I have seen this before...