Hating my curves?

curves are supposed to be something beautiful but mine just make me look bad. how do i get rid of them?
hating my curves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Healthy diet and exercise, I'd suggest 3-4 days a week at the gym and maybe a bit of cardio. Lifting weights will make your curves more smooth and tight, just look at fit girls on insta ^^. But you are not fat by any means so don't take this a negative critique, just some advice if you want to improve.. :)

What Guys Said 13

• There are a lot of guys like me that like women to have curves. We are a lot more attracted to women with some meat on their bones then super skinny women. You have to be happy with yourself. but most people in the USA are overweight to some degree. Find someone that will love you for you, not how you look.
    You look great. Certainly not overweight.

• You look really well

• Your curves are awesome, you should he proud of them, you look great

• hi there, the pepsi shape is amazing, curves are good in my opinion. a girl who is thin and has no curves doesn't look as pleasing to the eyes as curves...

• YOU DON'T HAVE CURVES.

YOU ARE FAT

• you look great to me!

• You look fine. Embrace your curves!

• I think you look amazing like that =3

• Well, you are getting some "muffin top" which is NOT EVER attractive. Start exercising,

• that body looks sexy to me...

• your socks are beautiful! :D :D :D

• Just do some exercise and eat green vegetables and less junk food to lose some body fat

• You have some small rolls though but you dont look bad or chubby your just average - being honest sorry

What Girls Said 3

• They look good, girl!

• Do strength training to tone up some.

• Uhm, no. You're body gorgeous! I'm currently tightlacing to get a look like that!