Im really ugly how do I cope with this?

I won't add a pic so people dont thinkg Im fishing for complimentes but trust me Im bellow average and girls tell me Im ugly all the time. I can hardly blame them I wouldn't go out with an ugly girl. It just pisses me off how I will be single for good and its not like I can change it. Im really depressed because of this a. d I stopped working and dropped out of uni. I can't leave the bed because Im so worried about my looks. I dont want to be single forever nor want to end up with some fat girl... I want to be able to have a quality life and date girls I actually like I dont tend to like typical hotties either I want a girl that looks decent and thats not fat. Just being honest here

Most Helpful Girl

• there will be someone who will love you just as you are.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to speak to a therapist, everyone feels down about their appearance every now and then but your worries are so bad that it's stopping you from leading a normal life.

• Before I met my ex boyfriend he was in the exact same position as you but then he said when he met me I completely changed him and he became so much more confident. I bet the same will happen for you :p

What Guys Said 2

• if u don't add a pic... how can we tell bro? ;)

• If I add A pic people won't take the question seriously and will say I only want compliments... besides most people will lie to make me feel better

• I felt the same way about myself man. Has anyone (that you hang out with regularly) made fun of you? Or put you down? If so, get away from them! That seemed to be my problem, and it is quickly resolving. I now have a pretty decent outlook about myself. If you tell yourself that you are good looking, then you will be over time. PROMISE! Hope this helps you, and keep me updated. I know you aren't "looking for attention."