17 and guys are never interested?

17 and guys are never interested?

Im 17 about to be 18 and guys just never seem to interested, all my friends phone's are always going off talking to guys all day and im just alone. Like I don't know if its what I look like or if im doing something wrong but I just feel very lonely. I'm just worried im gonna die alone. My face by the way ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• I think more of it might be no guys that meet your standards are coming your way, it's not that your ugly because I think you are absolutely gorgeous however I think you are holding out for the right man and he will come just be paitent you have the perfect guy because you deserve the best and nothing less

What Guys Said 16

• All the boys have obviously gone blind wherever you are from, only fesasible answer - you are gorgeous.

• Get yo lying ass on somewhere knowing damn well you got them young boys throats dry -_-

• weird... u looks so sweet... ^_^

• I'm pretty much the same as you :( i feel your pain and loneliness haha... I'v never had a girlfriend or really felt like a girl was interested in me :(

• it's certainly not your looks.
    i'm the same so it's probably something to do with what you're actually doing

• Well thats odd because you're really pretty... maybe you need to try to make a move I'm sure a lot of guys would like to talk to you

• theyre probably afraid to approach you cuz they think you are out of their league.. your really cute and those eyes... like damn

• Well it's definitely not because of your looks. You're very cute and you have beautiful eyes

• Ash you mean the tall ripped jocks aren't hitting on you. You ignore the average guys that eyeball you.

• Read my take about why you don't get approached.

• What guy would be uninterested in you? You are beautiful. Especially you're eyes. See if I was you're age I would be interested in you and give you all my attention. By putting my phone away and having a normal face to face conversation.

• Want my number? :P lol

• Hope you will get one soon

• They probably are because you look gorgeous tbh They might be intimidated by your good looks

• relaaaaxxxxxx

• You're scaring the guys off... because you are beautiful! You just need to put yourself out there! The guys will hit you up!

What Girls Said 3

• Girl you are so gorgeous!!! :) Don't worry about it. Focus on school guys are trouble...

It's not that they aren't interested it's just they could be too shy, nervous to talk to a pretty girl. Or want a girl they think will be easy to get in bed, easy to manipulate. Don't rush it you'll find a guy. Your still young so just wait :)

• Just be patient. no need to rush. you're still young and very pretty.

• That's weird, you so pretty.