Is this an okay picture for a college ID photo? (Please be honest!)?

Is this a good photo for an ID? Keep in mind it's an ID so yes I have to have that expression. :P

• Strongly like
  • Like
  • In the middle
  • Dislike
  • Strongly dislike

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly sure about the choice of lipstick color.
    Purple seems a bit too RADICALLY GNARLY.

What Guys Said 12

• u are really sweet so yeah ;)

• It's perfectly fine, it's just i. d for college :)

• A little too much makeup I think. Especially that lipstick. It really drags attention to your lips. And that's not a goal of ID pictures. Should be a balanced look.

• It seems fine to me.

• Strongly dislike

• It's your own style and look; you look decent and sweet by the way

• well it definitely looks like a id photo and well the goal of one is to show what you look like as best it can so.. yea its alright

• Too much make up. It kind of has that mug shot vibe to it to me.

• Tbh, I think you have why too much makeup on but if you like that pitcure then you should use it

• It is sluty

• How is it slutty? It's an expressionless photo that only shows my face

• I don't know but It has effected my sexual emotions Lol

• Ah well fair enough lol

• So much makeup, I would scrape a couple layers of that shit off.

• looks like a police mug shot

What Girls Said 12

• It's fiiine. But I think you could smile at least a little, even if it's for an ID. I'm smiling in my college ID, and my driver's license too. There's no rule that you can't smile.

But it's interesting that your college has you take your own photo. That's actually pretty cool. At my college they take the picture of us at the school, and just make it into the ID. We don't even get to preview it before its made! They just counted to three and then snapped the picture. I smiled and tried to look natural and luckily my ID came out really nice.

• Ours is nicer. They let us submit our own but they have to follow guidelines. It's really lucky that yours turned out to be good though. Not a lot of people can say that!

• It's not a bad picture, and if this is what you look like most of the time then go for it! Your picture should look like you.
    And I'm not sure how much you guys use your ID but I haven't used mine since I got it in September haha. I'm not even sure where it is :P

• Ur a cute girl but way too much make up especially for an i. d.

• I woke up this way :P

• Yes, it's nice!

• If this is average hair and make up for you then yes it's good. But if this is not what you normally look like then no

• This is what I normally look like minus the lipstick. Close enough lol

• Then yeah

• Since when are you not allowed to smile in a college I. D? lmao

• It's more for a summer college program and they have to regulate it a certain way. They said "no inappropriate expressions" so no one wanted to take the chance to get their ID rejected.

• ... I mean how is smiling inappropriate though?

• Not a fan of the lipstick color but everything else looks good. Maybe use the lipstick color you are wearing in your profile.

• You look good in it, the lipstick is unique but pretty.

• It's fine. It's just your college ID.

• Honey this is way too much make up for an ID photo.

• I actually like your makeup, I would just say to maybe fix your hair a little.

• Why does this look like a selfie? Do college let you chose your picture? Don't they take your photo?