Am I cute/pretty?

Also, what is the differnce between being cute and being prety?
Am I cute/pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got a lot going for you. From what I can tell, you have really nice eyes (the camera angle is a bit weird, so it's only a guess). You also have really nice cheeks. I'm not a fan of the hair, but I know a lot of guys that would totally go for that. As far as the difference between pretty and cute, I think that cute is more playful. I'd rather have a girl that's pretty than cute, because that means they have a higher maturity than someone who's just cute. Both can be mature, but pretty is better than cute. I believe that each word (cute, pretty, sexy, hot, gorgeous, beautiful, etc.) has it's own meaning and personality to it.

What Guys Said 11

• You know I think cute is just a little more youthful then pretty. You're somewhere in between I would call you both. Without sounding to creepy, you have nice features

• I think you are pretty - I think cute and pretty are much the same word

• Ummmm... I'm sure that you would be cuter if you had a long hair and a more girly style. no offense to you but I really thought that you are a guy.

• whooops
    guess wot? errrrr... i thought u were a dude sorry... :/

• Yeahh you are pretty beautiful

• Can't get with the short hair. Sorry

• Are you a boy or a girl?

• Not my type

• Weird angle. You look like a lesbian.

• you make one pretty guy maybe its the haircut

• r u a guy or girl. no offense sorry

What Girls Said 8

• It's hard to judge just part of a face.

You look somewhat masculine (perhaps it's the haircut and how serious u look in this photo).

• You're pretty. c:

• can't really see your face on that angle... but you have a gorgeous nose! and your lips look amazing! 😘

• Looks pretty from the side, wish you had a better picture though

• I wouldn't call you "cute" or "pretty" but you are attractive. Very androgynous

• Dang I thought u were a dude. My bad. You look like a tomboy but I like your style you give off this really chill vibe.

• You are cute.

• Yes u are. :) I
    would like to know the difference between cute and pretty too.