Does the shaved head look suit me?

http://imgur.com/wB3VzSW

I decided to shave my head again because reasons, and I wanna know what you all think haha

• Yes
    33% (2)33% (3)33% (5)Vote
  • No
    67% (4)67% (6)67% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
In case someone asks why I do this: The reasons why I shave my head is because I suffer from eczema, which worsens the longer my hair is, and my hair has been thinning since I was 16 due to drastic weight loss that I went through. It's recovered somewhat, but I'm still really self conscious about it, so I decided to just shave my head every few months. At least I don't have a weird shape head, otherwise I would've never done it the first time.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look just fine. The thick rimmed glasses also help make up for the loss of hair. I think that it's just harder for a lot of people to accept a lack of hair because hair has become such a statement piece in society and fashion. I personally love the bald look. It gives a sense of freedom in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • your pic looks like a mugshot!! I'm sure you look ok in a regular setting and not so posed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I'm gonna say no on this one...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd look better with longer hair :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Shaved head is not for everybody

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • wheres ur pic man lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • The link should be in my post

• my bad. well if u had a beard with it ya like, but if not ild say leave ur hair grow a bit, mabey a short vrew cut, 1 on sides trim on top.

• grow it out man i think longer hair would suit you better

0|0
    0|0
  • Look like a young Richard Devine. If you dig it, rock it.

0|0
    0|0