Is my ass too big?

So I have an ass that is 11 inch in length. I am 5'1 and weigh 101 pounds. Is this too big?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• 5'1 at 101 pounds is definitely not overweight.
    What do you mean '11 inch in length'? With the butt, it is usually the hip measurement that gives an indication of how large your butt is even though wide hip bones can cause that measurement to be larger while the butt doesn't have much curve to it on the back side.

• Never knew that there are actual sizes for an ass just like for a bust. Interesting. Anyway, I can't create an image in my head just from a few numbers.

• Pics please

• how am i going to send you?

• No I'm really not perving lol Jesus forget i said it.

• I was trying to give a real answer if I wanted to see an ass I would look one up or look at my girlfriend lol

• 11 inches isn't big at all. Not even the length of a ruler. I guess you just have a petite body size. And maybe your butt looks more proportional than i pictured since you only weigh 101 lbs.

• You've actually measured your ass? Like with something that measures in inches and centimeters? Really? I've never heard of a girl measuring her ass before lol

• No way to tell Without seeing you.
    But 101 is pretty light.

• That sounds quite normal to me.

What Girls Said 2

• There's no way to picture that. I'm 5' 2" and weigh 113 and I'm skinny with a nice size butt, and nice sized boobs (nice sized but not big). I can't picture you being 5' 1" and 101 pounds and ANYTHING on you being big. Seeing as how I weigh more than you, if you were being honest about your weight, and I've been called tiny on multiple occasions.

So no. there's absolutely no way your ass is too big, unless, obv, you're lying about your weight, but I'm assuming you're not.

• Yes , it is.
    Your ass takes five minutes to leave the room after you have already left.

Jk

I have no way of knowing unless a pic is provided.
    But from your description it sounds big.