Guys, Do guys like big boobs? I am pretty skinny but I HATE my boobs!!! I am a (DD). Ugg?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are natural and fit the body, you bet. By "Fit the body" I mean that if the boobs are big then the body should be somewhat above average so everything can be proportioned. Big boobs on a skinny/petite body don't fit well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• My wife wore a 44 J bra when married. I hope that lends a little perspective.

And yeah, I like big boobs. (My wife is pretty happy about that too.)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I prefer smaller, firmer breasts. Usually C or smaller. D's are alright though, if they are proportional to the girls body size.

0|0
    0|0
  • irrelevant. the only time I would mind is if they are too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic or it didn't happen

0|1
    0|0
  • if they r natural i consider em fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs on skinny girl = wow factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have what almost all women with a smaller bust want. Embrace your body and others will want to as well! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as you have a decent figure I dont care that much about breast size.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you the same girl who asked " how should I handle this" a couple days ago?
    if yes: I already told you to be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on age group - young men will be drooling over them, middle age they are happy to have a girl with just any assets, in old age size does not matter :D :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to see a picture, but it isn't absolute size, it is proportion to frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you hate them? other than possible back pain. I'm a boob man, i looooove boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like big boobs so don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you bragging? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i don't like big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL FUCKING YES!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I dont like big boobs. C cup and smaller is my preference and I know lots of guys that agree

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny girls <3

0|0
    0|0