Girls, I saw the article on "Dad Bods" and I thought I'd put mine up here?

The profile picture is me. Im 51 and try and stay fit. I go to the gym every day, its like an addiction to me at this point. Someone complimented me today and I also read the Dad Bod article on the site. I thought I would post my Dad Bod up here. Let me know your thoughts, even if they are "way too old!"

• 1-3
    8% (1)
  • 4-5
    25% (3)
  • 6-7
    25% (3)
  • 8-10
    25% (3)
  • too old to tell...
    17% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much muscle...

• ah well... I am glad I don't do it for the looks... sounds like it is unappealing

• lol! or like santa clause :L

• He doesn't have too much muscle. His bod looks perfect.

What Girls Said 8

• Amazing shape for any age, let alone 51, but two things go against my personal taste. 1) Too much muscle (my ideal type, would be a rower - they have muscle while still looking athletic, rather than overly built) and 2) The waxed chest (a lot of women actually like chest hair). Everyone is different though, so my preference will be different from the next woman's and so on.

• I think it looks like a bad Photoshop job because the shadowing on the abs. It doesn't match the rest.

• wow... no it is not photoshopped. that's me. I must not match - lol

• I see pixels.
      But, if that is you, that's impressive

• lol... yes,,, it is me.

• Me personally, I don't like THAT much muscles. But, definitely fit and ripped! It suits you. Lol

• I like my guys to I've some muscle but I don't know. I feel like cuddling with you would be like cuddling with a bag of potatoes haha. You look great though!!!

• potatoes doesn't sound great, but thanks for the compliment.

• I'd give ya a zero if I could because your body is not the definition of a "dad bod." It's basically the opposite.

• Looks great but to well done for my liking.

• I find it scary

• scary ugly? Or scary violent?

• just scary. i just find that much muscle intimidating, but i'm sure you're very healthy so it's not necessarily a bad thing

• hard to stay fit at my age and thank you for your reply.