Guys, hair length? What do you think?

My hair had gotten extremely long and looked a lot like this:
Guys, hair length? What do you think?
Because my hair is thin/fine I couldn't style it really anymore. Couldn't curl it anymore, and it didn't have much body. So i took a risk and cut a decent amount off.

Now my hair looks almost identical to this this except more blonde:

Is it automatically less attractive to guys because it's not as long? Or is the fact that it looks healthier and has more body now a plus?

Thanks for your opinions!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• ooooh yer current hair length's much better in my opinion :)

What Guys Said 14

• I like the hair in the bottom picture. The top picture - that girl's hair is too long for my liking.

• It looks good, but i would've preferred a length in between the first in second. It certainly looks better than the first one though :)

• Yeah, me too. I'm having a little bit of separation anxiety because I'm so used to my long hair. Fortunately my hair grow very fast so it will be down to bra length in a few months.

• If i were you, I'd keep it at bra length once it gets there :)

• I like the new cut better.

• I think the new cut sounds nice.

• shorter is cuter in my opinion, plus... I heard girls like it better because the longer it is, the heavier it is... They get headaches and stuff?

• Long hair is good, both pictures are good, heck short hair looks good on some girls.

• Honestly I like both hair styles, I think it has to do with your face, and how it goes with that hair style, out of these two pics, I think the shorter style looks better though!

• I'm a petite girl with a small/long face. The very long hair (while getting many compliments for my ability to grow it that long), was starting to make me look like I was just all hair. I couldn't style it either. People were starting to say "Wow, you're hair is... really long." This style definitely suits my face better, but I think I'll like it a few inches longer.

• I love long hair and find it very attractive. But the pic of Natalie, it's still pretty long and looks great. I think you made a wise choice.

• I'd never cut it shorter than that, that's for sure. I've been attached to my long hair for some time now. But you still think Natalie's hair is considered "long"? That's my fear I guess, that everyone will think I have short hair now lol It looks shorter in the front, but in the back it's about 2 inches above my bra strap.

Fortunately my hair grows very fast, about 3/4-1 inch a month. But I"m trying to find a good balance between length and having body in my hair. Too long and it looks stringy and lifeless.

• i like girl's hair to shoulders or boobs

• Nope. Honestly, I think the second hairstyle looks a bit better than the 1st one

• I want a girl with hair long enough to tie around her waist

• [almost] all guys like long hair!

• I know this. That's why I"m asking what you think about the cut in the second picture.

• i dont care how long they are but how thick n rich they are. the richer the better. (that applies to her wealth as well)

• I think your new length is fine. The 1960s are over.