Which Indian actor looks best?

A
Which Indian actor looks best?

B

C

D

E

• A- Shahrukh Khan
  • B- Ranbeer kapoor
  • C- Hrithik Roshan
    Vote C
  • D- Siddharth Malhotra
    Vote D
  • E- John Abraham
    Vote E
  • F- All of them
    Vote F
  • G- See results
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually love all of them :3 Shahrukh khan is not THAT good looking but I love his as an actor. I adooore Ranbeer Kapoor in his movieesss especially his dancing*_* and esp in the movie Yeh Jeewani Hai Deewani. Hrithik Roshan has the sexiest and the most dreamy eyeees and ah, he is most definitely sexy af!
    I find Sidharth sofreakingHott and ii think he was in the movie Student of the year. If I'm not wrong, they yess! He is so hoot! I've never seen John Abraham or heard of him but he sure looks good ;)
    You practically listed some of my fave Indian actors but uu missed Shahid Kapoor!! He's super adorable.

And no, I'm not Indian, but we have an arabic channel with Bollywood movies and shows so yyea, that's how I know them :p

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 4

• B without suit

• malhotra is the world, malhotra is life, i have fanboyed since he first came in the industry and i still can't get over how hot he is and saying it as a straight guy.

vnmc here by the way

• they have diff looks i likke two because one looks super cool and hte other super manly

• Some look gay are they in porno?