Are huge aerolas a turn off?

I have ugly breasts. Period. I'm tired of hearing guys saying "all breasts are beautiful" and those kinds of guys probably haven't seen all kinds of boobs, so I want to know the harsh truth - are huge aerolas a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what 'huge' is. If you are talking 6 inches in diameter, how large are your breasts in that case? If they are a B cup with areolas that large, it would be a bit unusual.
    Are they a turn off? I don't think so. There are many other things on a girl that can be a turn off a lot quicker than her areolas. If a guy has criticize your breasts or aspects of them, he is being petty. Kick him to the curb and look for a guy who is not going to nit pick
    How large are you nipples in relation to the areolas?

What Guys Said 19

• Definitely not a turn off. If anything, they could be rather exciting!! Boobs are like sheep. So many just the same. I consider it would be a huge turn ON to have something a bit different!!

• I don't know what "Huge" areolas look like. From the different areolas that I have seen I never found any of them ugly.

• No I wouldn't say so - Different guys like different things

• Aerolas are just the tip of the nipple. Big aerolas are actually a turn on for me. It makes them look perkier!

Boobs are only ugly if they have huge nipples (and i mean the whole nipple, not just aerolas), or if they are really veiny.

So yes, as long as you have normal sized nipples, big aerolas are a turn on :)

• indifferent :)

• No not in the least. I'll bet they are far more attractive than you think they are. I love all sizes. The worst are when a girl is self conscious and won't share freely. Otherwise I love them all.

• Depends on how they look on those particular tits.

• Knowing I have small breasts and huge aerolas... it's a pain to deal with

• Huge areolas are a REAL turn on. And yes, at my age, I am experienced enough to have seen all kinds of breasts. Remember, I wasn't always this age.

• if they cover your whole boob it´s not that nice to me ^^ otherwise it´s fine.

• If they match the breast... then not a big deal.

• Honestly, I prefer smaller areolas but it isn't really a turn off if she has huge ones.

• No turn on lol

• What do you mean by huge? But no it wouldn't be a turn off for most boys.

• No, definitely not

• not a turn off

• Not ugly but not attractive, just would rather have small ones instead

• they are feminine

• Personally, I like larger areolas. Not a turn off at all!

• No. They're not. Boobs come in various shapes, sizes and color shades. Sizes of aerolas vary too. For men there is no such thing as ugly boobs or aerolas. Period!

What Girls Said 1

• In figure drawing class, one female model had huge ones. One breast was really noticeably larger, and her areola was bigger on that one as well. I thought she was still beautiful, though. I'm not attracted to women, not that anything is wrong with that, but I do appreciate beauty in all forms.