Girls, How to look good for school?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. Not worth it.

Lol jk. If you have uniforms, concentrate on your make up and hair. Do your make up decent but not too much cause it'd look a little funny. You can find many good tutorials on youtube. Play with your make up, trust me, it's fun!
    Straighten/curl/braid your hair. Do a cute unordinary hairstyle (I prefer only straightening) . Don't forget to use great smelling perfume cause when you smell good it attracts more people to you. (A little hint - spray with your perfume also your hair brush, the smell will stick on your hair longer)
    Brush your teeth of course. If you want to feel 100% like a godness, pamper y
    ourself the day before. Shave, use lovely smelling products and relax. And the next day at school, make sure you feel comfortable. Smile, laugh, show others you rule this day. Feel confident and god like!
    So the key is basically in the way you feel. And if you want to feel especially beautiful at school, do all those steps! Make up, hair, perfume, and confidence :)
    Hope I helped at least a little.

What Girls Said 11

• Do you have a proper hygiene? that's the first thing to consider. Each morning, do your hygiene, then fix your hair, then put on make up. You don't need to look like you go to a wedding, but you have to look presentable. Since you wear a uniform, you could accessorise with items that show your style. Pick a nice backback and give some personal touches to it, like some pins or a scarf. Wear nice shoes, like sandals, flats and booties, not sneakers, except if they are converses or street style, lice circa. High heels are too much, in my opinion. Wear some bracelets, a necklace, a belt, paint your nails,

• Just do you hair and make up nice. If you're under 16 then you don't need makeup (I didn't start wearing it until I was almost 20).
    Keep your uniform nice. Don't wear wrinkled clothes. What kind of uniform is it? Do you have a specific uniform or are you allowed to choose between colors and styles? And if so what are they?

• When you are a teenager is the momemet when you need make up the most. Because of pimples etc.

• Maybe, that all depends on the person though. I personally never had pimples on my face. I started wearing makeup when I got contacts to cover my dark circles. With that being said, I didn't know how to take care of myself in the beauty department when I was a younger teenager. I was one of those awkward teens, so you may be right about the makeup part.
      I think I feel like kids nowadays are trying to grow up too fast and it makes me sad.

• Wear what you wanna wear. I got to school with my best clothes and an expensive bag yo put my books in. I wear a full face of make up and high heels. Some people think it's too much but I don't know. That's what you should do! don't care! :)

• i always moisturise and keep my hair nice, a tad of makeup but I'm in yr 11 if your in yr 7 or 8 i wouldn't wear make up, year 9 a little bit and then in yr 10 and 11 i started wearing more

• 1. make sure your hair is neat and do a nice hairstyle that you will know will last for 6-7 hours
    2. smell nice
    3. look confident
    4. wear clothes that suit your body
    5. get a good night sleep if you don't wanna have black bags under your eyes
    6. wash your face if your acne prone
    7. apply makeup and accessories
    8. put some light lipgloss

• Wear cute clothes change up what you wear like you could wear a girly outfit one day and then be a little bit edgy the next wear a bit of makeup if you want and make sure your hair is on point cause it makes a big difference

• Just wear what you like

• A haircut that makes you unique. Look at pinterest or other medias for inspiration when it comes to clothing. Find you own style. Buy pretty pencil, books and be creative, color them or something so that school do not get boring.

• wear what makes you feel good. if you want to wear jeans, wear jeans. if you want to wear dresses, wear dresses. overall, and im not being cheesy but if you like what you wear, you're going to feel good. so find what you like and you'll feel good. :)

• Just apply some minimal makeup and spritz on some good perfume and you're good to go

• Get a nice haircut and if you have to wear uniform try to accessorize to customize your look.