Do you think there is a big butt epidemic going on among young women?

I know this seems like a goofy question but let me clarify here: I am NOT talking about obesity or anything like that. I hear about that enough in the news. I'm talking about those girls you see with a slim waist and BAM, huge on bottom (even though they might still be considered overweight I guess.) I don't see it that much on older women but I see it all the time with women in their 20's and even teenage girls. I personally have a small and flat butt, and I see all of these girls in college with Kim Kardashian butts. What the heck? I see it on all races too. Is this only in the USA?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a girl with a nice big ass, but I think it is part genetics and part hormones from the foods that we eat. This wasn't as prevalent a hundred years ago. There may have been some, and these are the ones that pass it down through genetics, but the vast majority that have a big ass but aren't fat I think results from the foods that we eat today and all the shit that we put into them.

What Guys Said 7

• unfortuanetely yeah... but they don't understand that, not all guys r butt-guys :p

• Most definitely. It used to be a joke that if a woman asked if some garment made her butt look big, a man would be wise to keep his trap shut.

Now all girls seem to be doing squats to enlarge their butt.

It's rather fascinating how pop culture can flip body ideals 180 degrees.

• All pop music right now is about butts. BIG ONES. It's the current body craze.

So they all go crazy doing squats and buying butt-accentuating clothing.

• ok but these girls have FAT, jiggly butts. Squats dont make you have a FAT butt.

• ain't no big booty East Asian girls

• I think it is because squatting is the in thing among girls now days

• True but squatting doesn't give you a FAT butt and these girls have fat butt.

• When I see it jiggle right in front of my face, it's fat. MUSCLES don't jiggle.

• OK maybe its the fast foods that contains all those hormones

• Sir Mix-a-lot was a prophet it seems.

• Yeah like tweaking and I don't like tweaking or really big butts

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. It is the thing right now. So maybe what u are asking is if u are left out cuz u dont really got a booty. I mean u got a butt but not a boooty. lol have u seen Media? there's a difference. Anyway dont worry aslong as we working out our butt or booty we are great.

• you mean Madea? yeah I've seen one of those movies.

• Yeah u got it madea lol well the one am talking about is witness protection it was a little funny, ur question reminded me sum on there.

• Yeah their butts are obese... But I don't know how they get them that way. I always thought it was genetic.

• lol it must be. my friend at my school has a 25 inch waist and 50 inch butt. she has to get specially made softball pants when she plays. it looks so goofy on her.

• Because its a nice feminine shape

• i think it looks gross to be honest. each to their own though.

• I have cellulite if i squeeze my butt tight, but I run 5 miles and lift regularly lol.
      I have maybe one pair of actual denim jeans! haha I never wear them though lol.
      I get unwanted attention for my boobs more often than my butt, or maybe I just can't see guys looking at my behind I don't know.
      I don't know maybe other people have wiping problems! haha

• i just think its dumb when people say squatting makes your butt bigger. NO, it makes your butt firmer and rounder but it stays small. FAT butts are big butts. i love to run too!

• Are you saying that I'm infected?

• lol i didn't mean it like that. i just mean i see it everywhere.

• i like big buts and i cannot lie