Why is my butt uneven 😰?

Okay my right butt cheek is way bigger than my left. I like the right better anyways cause my left one is totally flat, the difference isn't noticeable when I'm wearing pants.
I have no idea why it's like that, is it common? How do I fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you right now, this is not common. It might be common to have one butt check SLIGHTLY bigger than the other (like maybe by a few centimeters) but to have one cheek significantly bigger than the other is rare.

To answer your question, I have no idea why your butt is uneven. I'm assuming it's probably just genetics. I don't think it's anything you're doing wrong. However, it's not that big of a deal either.

The only time I ever saw this was this girl at the high school I went to, her name was Tabitha (I never knew her last name) and her butt was noticeably uneven. She had the same problem you did, her right cheek was large and round, while her left cheek was rather small and flat.

Do you have a photo of your butt? I just want to see for myself.

• @Asker Thanks for picking me for MHO! I appreciate it.

Now, do you have a photo of your butt I can see? Lol

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe if you try to tone your butt, they'll even out?

• I squat daily I just dk what to do 😢

• A lot of guys might find it to be a cute quirk. I suppose I would suggest doing more butt exercises, but focus on your left more when you do it.

• lol I think it's more common in the form of boobs