How do I change how my face looks/is?

I'm getting kinda annoyed of how I'm starting to look. My face is more of a circle, cheeks too big, and lips bright red. Also thigh, upper legs are... fat? I'm not trying to complain, but I just don't like how my face looks. Excluding surgery, how do I change it? Is it cuz I'm getting a bit overweight? (13yo,140lbs) How do I change this? I wanna look better?
Puberty sucks :P

Also, I'm gonna do cross country when the next school year starts.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 13, you are still growing and yes puberty sucks! All three of my nephews had baby fat still until they hit 14&15. Now each is tall ( all over 6'3 ) and not fat on them. One was very chubby ( tummy & face ) up till 14 and very self conscious about it. He hit 15 and sprouted up to 6'5! Give yourself some time to let your body grown and mature. If you're active you'll more than likely grow out of that baby fat. I don't know your height so I'm not sure where you fit in on the average weight for a male 13yr old. It doesn't seem fat though. Try not to be so hard on yourself, every kid grows at different rates. :)

• I am about 5 foot 5 inches, maybe a bit shorter.

• You're right on track for a normal healthy weight. Enjoy your cross country skiing next year! Ty for MH. :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• how tall r u and u consider yerself overweight?

• Maybe do a bit of exercise or join a sport club and see what happens as you tone up.

• Work out and eat healthy