How do I look this is my photo?

wht do u think is wrong in my body and needed in my body this is my new sports cloth which i use while playing tennis
how do i look this is my photo?and for god sake dont ask me whether it is me.100% its me and please give me good answers ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's clearly not you, so yeah. Free Xper for me!

What Guys Said 5

• You're super cute and adorable.

• You are very welcome. And don't listen to the haters. You look great. And definitely don't need to put on 30lbs, or to whiten your teeth, etc. The hoops are fine too :)

• Eesh! You don't look like you've eaten a decent meal in about six months. PLEASE eat something. You could use every bit of 30 lbs. to appear healthy.

• i want to be slim ok

• I withheld all (other) criticisms and simply responded to your specific query: "wht do u think is wrong in my body and needed in my body"

• LOSE WEIGHT, whiten your teeth, LOSE WIGHT, redo your hair, STOP WEARING HOOP EARRINGS, you look trashy with them, and MOST IMPORTANTLY LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT

• 27? LOL you look more like 17 :P

• umm, really? I almost came looking at this

What Girls Said 2

• Stolen pic from myspace? You're a little two thousand and late. Next time steal from tumblr or pinterest.

• Like you're fishing to make yourself feel better about how you look. in my opinion, you look trashy. Dress your age or break out the pole.

• I was going to say something about a pole but I couldn't think of anything witty. :(

• Or fish filled heels? Poor girl.