So am I ugly or what?

Do I look like shit or is it just me?
( 5'9; 14 yo)

http://imgur.com/KwQiStO

• 'course you're ugly! My eyes are burning.
  • Well I've seen better..
  • You look just fine.
If that's concideredconcidered as a smile..
http://imgur.com/Altw40F

Most Helpful Guy

• MY EYES, THEY BURN

What Guys Said 10

• The only reason you look unattractive, angry, apathetic, etc., is because you won't even bother to smile for us in your photos.

• Option C You look really lovely.

• Far away from it

• No you're not ugly at all.

• Ouch, that hurt.

• No you look fine.. Kinda look young tho. How do I look?

• You're not ugly , you have potential , don't be so hard on yourself

• you looks just fine. clean up your face and you would be 10 out of 10.

• if you are 14 y o. than it is fine. your looks are because of your puberty age.

• Nobody is ugly. But maybe you should try make-up to show u more attractive

• so beautiful... and so tall.. am so jealous.

What Girls Said 10

• You shouldn't be too hard on yourself! Embrace every inch of your body and face. People are going to hate and be jealous. That's what they do and they project the hate or the jealousy by calling you mean names. You shouldn't believe them. You should show them that they are nothing. They are not worth your time. Stand up and hold your head high. Walk away from them. You are not in this world to please anybody (other than yourself). you are here because we believe that every human being might change this world to make it a better place. All of us together. So don't bring yourself down because you are so worth it! You're beautiful.
    And yes, what if you have acne? There's nothing wrong with it. You're still young and they are going to disappear when you'll get older! Take care of yourself and don't bring yourself down. Your soul, your mind, your brain, your organs, your heart, and your body need you. They need you to take good care of them.
    You are beautiful.

• not ugly!
    just clear your face up a little and do your hair and you'll be perfect :)

• You're not ugly, you're average

• No your not ugly, you look like a typical teenager thats still going through puberty and you should definitely smile more in your pics 😀👍

• Thanks. I just wanted to show my emotionless face or just bitch face. It's awful.

• I think you have Lordes facial features (:
    And that's definitely a compliment, in my opinion

• of course not. but... would it kill you to smile in your pictures?

• You look like beautiful. Why would you think you are ugly?

• You look fine dear

• I look much worse. Trust me. Your are beautiful.

• You got to be kidding me.. You look amazing wtf. Gingers are so beautiful in general. Why would you think you look worse?

• It's not actually my pic. I was just sick of the girl with shopping bags pic so I put on something different. I will be updating my pic soon though.

• No, have more confidence in yrself!! U r beautiful and I think u would look even more beautiful if u smiled more :) I envy your eyes and yr nose, and your eyebrows have a great shape!

• Thanks, but bullying has take a big part in my self-esteem. I just don't think people are being honest when they're nice.

• The problem is that I don't really know who you are. I mean you're anonymous

• Oh. sorry. That was my bad. It's kind of a habit of mine, to stay safe